Scavenger Hunt Reward

I don’t see the reward in the shop for the scavenger hunt event.

Comments

• th3dj3n1gm4th3dj3n1gm4 Member Posts: 3
    I just came here to post the exact same thing.
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 348
    edited December 2020
    @DeadscopeXXX @th3dj3n1gm4

It appears the shop is experiencing a post Holiday, Monday morning sluggish start to the day.  I will see if I can give it some coffee and get it back on track. 

Thanks for the patience. 
    @DeadscopeXXX @th3dj3n1gm4

If you close out and restart the game the pack should now appear in the shop 

Thank you for letting us know about the issue this morning.  

• dmg1133dmg1133 Member Posts: 2
    I let you know about this yesterday.  I closed out the game several times today but still don’t see this.  I turned my phone off and back on and still don’t see this.
    @dmg1133 this should be located in the Shop on the Shop Tab. If you are not seeing this then you might have already claimed it.  You can reach out to in game support and have them check your account. It might take a few days as it is the Holidays.  They will get back to you. 
  • dmg1133dmg1133 Member Posts: 2
    I just turned my phone off and turned it back on and checked the shop.  I didn’t already get it.  I didn’t know what it looked like until I found this forum.  I contacted them yesterday and haven’t heard anything.  Now that I can see what to look for, I will just keep checking the shop.
    As they have posted in the below post their availability is limited through the New Year. They will be back in full force in January so I would expect a response to be a bit delayed. 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46044/happy-holidays-from-our-world-team