Issue When Trying to drop off Survivors to any Safe House .....

SPINSPIN Member Posts: 3
I have been seeing a problem in the game for awhile now. I reported it in using the direct chat / message in the game but it continues to be an issue even in this latest update.
What I have been seeing is allot of the time when I go to drop off survivors to any Safe House, the game rips away from the card screen and I do not see what I get.
It stops me from seeing what cards / coins I have been awarded and I am not 100% sure if they appear in my profile after due to not being able to check what I received.
Plus the other issue is after this happens, in my player view screen, most of my icons disappear. Can't see my inventory, coin count, my health, or gold count.
I need to close and open the game again to see the icons that are not in view.
Hope NG is looking into all this.

Comments

• NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    I get this as well and have also reported it via in game support but they asked for a video but it’s hard to video each time you do a drop. I gave a screenshot of where all the icons and menu are disappeared. I’ve found that doing a mission will bring them back without having to close the game 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,062
    Sometimes this happens to me when I’m just in/out of range from a safe house. I still get my rewards and such just not the visual. Also it counts towards challenge.
  • NazzaNazza Member Posts: 23
    When I first reported it there was no record of my drop to the safehouse so I didn’t get the rewards. 
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 76
    This has been happening to me for a long time.  Any update on a fix for this coming?
  • SaramySaramy Member Posts: 4
    Happened a few times to me now. Really frustrating