Raiders bases energy cost BUG

Marbo417Marbo417 Member Posts: 86
Hi, one of my teamates has been having a very disturbing bug for a while when doing Raiders bases.  At first nobody realy believed him but he managed to capture a video of the bug and showed it to me.  The bug is that the energy cost of the waves of the bases does not make any sens at all.  In his video you can clearly see that he has 12 energy left when he start doing the common base.  After one wave,  he has only 7 left and after the second wave he has only 1 energy left.  So he could not even finish it.  He says that it must have happened to him at least 30 times now.  He contacted the support but has not received any answers yet or compensation for the lost energy.  Has anyone here ever witnessed or experienced  that bug? 

here is the link for his video capture

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AOR6tQAhWDms-UE&cid=B21C465435CB4AFD&id=B21C465435CB4AFD!2666&parId=B21C465435CB4AFD!1168&o=OneUp

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 394
    Thank you for including the video. Of he has not attached this video to his support ticket about this issue pleases encourage him to do so. 
    Marbo417
  • Marbo417Marbo417 Member Posts: 86
    @Dahlia Thank you for your answer.  I told him to do so.  He had problem to link his video to his support ticket but I told him to just copy/paste the link of his video in his message.