Hold your fire!

Hi,  another suggestion for the game.  I hope you like it.  

AncientBobscottmag14BostonLvrMadriusloyn88Manolo86mwalter305RedsWorldLawCatHydensikhCaptain_HaliSoldiers

Comments

• scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 40
    I like
  • MadriusMadrius Member Posts: 44
    Yes, It ´s really a Good idea. 
    You wrote it before me 😀
    Marbo417
  • DakilangSisaDakilangSisa Member Posts: 9
    edited January 8
    I like but I think it would be better to put it at the bottom right side. As phones get bigger and taller it gets harder and harder to reach the tops of our screens. So moving things closer to the bottom of the screen makes more sense.
    Marbo417Captain_HaliSoldiers
  • Marbo417Marbo417 Member Posts: 91
    @DakilangSisa Yes I though about that.  My decision to put it at the top was to prevent hitting it by mistake if a walker gets near the bottom of the screen.  
    Hydensikh
  • Marbo417Marbo417 Member Posts: 91
    Today I had a very good exemple how it could be usefull.  In our board, we had rare infestations with rare hero to do  and armored with grenades.....  I came accros a rare armored infestation level 27....  cool!  perfect for both of them.  So I started doing it with rare Hershel to get the x2 bonus... and every time I threw a grenade at a cluster of 3-4 armored... Hershel headshoted 2 of them before the grenades could explode..... grrrrrr!!!     I would have use that "hold your fire" button right there!!  he he he.  Naturally, someone will tell me.... just use a low level rare hero instead.... like Heath..... yeah.. that could have been wiser. lol
  • HancockHancock Member Posts: 7
    Also would it be useful to change behavior, like shoot at strong, weak, distant, strong against enemies.. and of course reload your weapon as additional button
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 37
    Yes totally agree, this is being discussed in a couple of other threads too.