No spiked walkers

johntybjohntyb Member Posts: 7
we have spiker related challenges to complete but noone in our group can find any spiked walkers???

Why have challenges & then not give you the means to complete them?

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    @johntyb what’s your player level and your group’s player levels?  Spike walkers unlock at certain player level.

If you’ve unlocked spike walkers, it should be available.
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 40
    I'm getting them, FWIW.
  • johntybjohntyb Member Posts: 7
    I am lvl 11 & our hughest is lvl 16. We are on Bronze IV but cant complete it as there are no spiked walkers anywhere.
    @johntyb player level 11-16 is too low unless you have some high powered weapon and Heroes, what level missions are you seeing?

Check this out

Spiked Walker (Min. Mission Level 10): These Walkers are regular-sized and move at the same speed as Regular Walkers. Spiked Walkers are immune to headshots - aim low! Weak Against - SMGs and SMGs heroes.

The min mission level refers to the level of the mission not player level.
    DESTROYEROFM3N
    i do see them, in fact I have since found & despatched 7, but it took a long time. The frequency is off. I would estimate about 1 in 100 encounters/infestations has spiked walkers.

@johntyb at higher levels it’s easier to find spike walkers
    ok, its just a little frustrating; we have one challenge left on our board & its taking ages to complete it, but not through lack of trying!

Guess i need to level up a bit!