NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 552
edited February 8 in General Discussions
As you play through "Survivor Masters: Chicago" we encourage you to share your constructive feedback, both positive and negative in this thread. Your feedback from SM: New York and SM: Paris has been very valuable as we continue to make improvements and evaluate how certain elements (like grenades) effect the Tournament.
In SM: Chicago you will notice changes to the number of walkers per stage, multiplier requirements and round length. We are continuing to listen to your feedback as we make adjustments for future Survivor Masters Tournaments.
Please be sure to bring specific arguments for supporting your statements. Simple comments saying you like it or hate it do not help us to understand what is working well, and what needs to be looked into.

The FAQ of the Survivor Masters Series can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Discussions section or the Bug Reports section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Comments

• vicsarkvicsark Member Posts: 32
    Too soon.
    ScanJZombieSlayrDeadpoke68
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    Yep,  most people in my group are just using their tickets as free bait substitutes for the board since the rewards aren't worthwhile and it seems like there will be another tournament as soon as the other ends.
    Sheva69
  • sixfivesixfive Member Posts: 17
    edited February 12
    Sorry, posted in wrong area
  • chrismaskilonechrismaskilone Member Posts: 5
    Hi. I am wondering, how come players level 1-3, I mean those  who have just started playing can get high scores. 

I mean, if they have just started playing then surely their weapons and heroes level are still low, right?

My argument is, even for me as a level 22 player and with upgraded weapons and heroes, I am finding it hard to score big points. But, its surprising to see a few level one and three players ranked a few rungs above me and others of my peers.

Btw I am talking about Silver Division. 

Hope there's a reasonable explanation.
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 529
    @chrismaskilone

Currently the names and player levels of  players on the Tournament Leaderboard will be inconsistent with players actual names and player levels.  As per the Announcements from earlier today a situation occured that resulted in some players accounts being reset to level 1.  So those players who have high scores and super low player levels are  experienced players who were affected by the account reset.  Their previous tournament play data shows with their reset name and player level instead of their actual player name and level. 
    chrismaskilone
  • chrismaskilonechrismaskilone Member Posts: 5
    @Dahlia

Thank you for the explanation. Now I got it.