Account gone!

john_dempseyjohn_dempsey Member Posts: 8
Was playing game, went and made a coffee, picked phone up and asked me to accept terms, clicked ok, then it started tutorial. NOT HAPPY! My team is currently pushing on tier 25, board 3 and at least 4 of us so far have lost our accounts!!!!
DESTROYEROFM3NЕвгеша

Comments

• ComicKitschComicKitsch Member Posts: 5
    Same thing for me! My shelters are the correct levels but everything else is back to level 1. 
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 24
    NG what is happening, this has happened to me and another team mate at least? 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 397
    NG is aware of the issue and investigating. For right now let's allow them to take care of the first issue and then they will work on fixing this issue for everyone. 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info/
    JZombieSlayrZuko12
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 24
    What's the first issue? This is the same problem here, account gone game restarted from scratch.... 
  • john_dempseyjohn_dempsey Member Posts: 8
    I hope they put the accounts right, not to mention the lost time for the players currently pushing to complete tiers. It isn’t only the affected players but there whole team that are now suffering. Wasted flares, just topped upto 99 energy and received a gift off team mate of 100 energy, so had 199 energy. Would have been buying the huge energy crate later but will probably miss that chance before reset, if not all together now depending on how long it takes to fix.
    JZombieSlayr
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 83
    It's happened to my team too.  We just need to give them some time to investigate.
    JZombieSlayr
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 22
    Just checking in here to say the same thing happened to me this morning. I was at level 29 and when I opened the game this morning I was at level 1 😭 I contacted in-game support about it and gave my info. I have my game backed up at Apple’s Game Center so hopefully they can recover it. I’m actually kind of relieved it’s not just me. But if I can’t get my game back with all the progress I’ve made... I am NOT starting all over again.
    IfigeneiaKate9891davinoCallie
  • ZangiefZangief Member Posts: 2
    Same here... glad its not me...
    Zuko12
    1. figuring out what is going on and why.
    2. fixing the issue.
    3. seeing who is effected and what they need to do to get people back to where they were.
    4. fixing accounts 
    RosieNu said:
    What's the first issue? This is the same problem here, account gone game restarted from scratch.... 

JZombieSlayr
  • NoodlesNoodles Member Posts: 4
    @john_dempsey

Exactly same happened to me. Literally even the part when I went to make coffee. lol
  • Same here, I've messaged them as much info as I can. I am worried though, normally when it resets once you've done the tutorial you can log in to your Google play (or iPhone) account and get your account back. There's no option for it this time and I'm really hoping it has not overwritten my saved game.
  • NJCharmed1NJCharmed1 Member Posts: 2
    I lost my account this morning too. I hope they fix this quick!
    @GeorgeTheDeadicated

Lets give them time to work. They will update us on what players need to do once they have resolved the issue. Support requests are always specific to each account and issue.  
    JZombieSlayr
  • 82ndHeavyDrop82ndHeavyDrop Member Posts: 11
    Lost all account info this morning, I had just made level 27! Spend too much money to start from scratch. If they can’t fix, I will most likely walk away from the game.
    JZombieSlayrCallie
  • SemosancaSemosanca Member Posts: 3
    Lost all account info this morning, I had just made level 27! Spend too much money to start from scratch. If they can’t fix, I will most likely walk away from the game.
    I think I will most likely do the same I'm level 28 and only got there about a month or so ago.
    JZombieSlayr
  • 82ndHeavyDrop82ndHeavyDrop Member Posts: 11
    So it just happened a second time now, the game is trying to make me do the tutorial AGAIN!! What is going on?! What about all that money I put into this game?! I loved and supported this game even when others didn’t! I really hope a solution is found for this.
    JZombieSlayrjvg3
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    Lost mine also and a few group mates. We had better get some massive compensation because due to this we will not finish our tier, 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    jvg382ndHeavyDropCallie
    My recommendation is to just stay out of the game until NG updates on the forum 
    So it just happened a second time now, the game is trying to make me do the tutorial AGAIN!! What is going on?! What about all that money I put into this game?! I loved and supported this game even when others didn’t! I really hope a solution is found for this.