Accounts lost! What is going on

swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
Many players are loosing their accounts so what is going on?
babixbluz

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 609
    NG is investigating this issue please be patient. 
    swtsugarmeMmazambaJZombieSlayr
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 44
    So is there any further news, it's been 7 or 8 hours since this happened? 
    Callie
    @RosieNu they are working on the issue and unfortunately there really isn't anything to update beyond the last update posted here https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info#latest
    JZombieSlayr
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 89
    @Dahlia have they even determined the issue?
  • NoodlesNoodles Member Posts: 8
    Brand_e13 said:
    @Dahlia have they even determined the issue?
    Yes, incompetence. lol
    JZombieSlayrKITS1973
    @Brand_e13 I have not been told and right now is not the best time to ask. Allowing them to focus and work on  the things they need to do to get everyone back to playing is the best thing we can do to help them and ourselves.  

DESTROYEROFM3NKITS1973
  • DESTROYEROFM3NDESTROYEROFM3N Member Posts: 58
    Hi, good job trying to sort it, 

what about items. Flairs terminus maps baits will all be reset back to before it happened. Thank you 
    KITS1973
  • swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    There is no good excuse for what happened 
    KITS1973
  • swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    I have lost everything! Gold coins flares baits the money I have spent too much money for this game to have such unprepared developers. I’m a lvl 30 player and loved playing this game, not funny my friend.
    jvg3KITS1973
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,591
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 44
    Thank you for your updates Dahlia, I appreciate it. Though I'm absolutely amazed that something like this has happened. I'm really 'annoyed' to put it mildly as we were in the best position my team has been in and now no longer have a chance to finish the tier we were on. There is nothing NG can do to rectify that as nothing is going to replace the time lost. 
    jvg3KITS1973
  • jasonkjasonk Member Posts: 6
    I can still see may name in our group bit can't access it
    jvg3
  • IrinaIrina Member Posts: 5
    Обнулились все мои достижения
    Выбросило на 1 уровень. Мой уровень был 23. Играла почти год. И такая ерунда. Если не восстановят мой прогресс, то играть уже не буду. 
    @Irina give them time,they are working on it. 
  • LeginmaxLeginmax Member Posts: 34
    Hi Dahlia 
    hope you day gets better our group Moes Tavern has three players effected by this glitch we were confident to finish tier 20 but with three key players out this is unable to happen can you advise if anything is going to happen for teams that have lost position?
    Jaycayduss
    I know little more then you do at this time.  The first and biggest priority right now is getting players back into their accounts. Anything beyond that will only be determined once they have handled the account issue. They can't begin to look at anything else until the first step is resolved. Frustrating I know but extremely necessary. 

Leginmax said:
    Hi Dahlia 
    hope you day gets better our group Moes Tavern has three players effected by this glitch we were confident to finish tier 20 but with three key players out this is unable to happen can you advise if anything is going to happen for teams that have lost position?

KITS1973
  • ReinierReinier Member Posts: 2
    More than 12 hours after the crash, still at lvl 3.   No need to play and getting nervous.  Lvl 28, group Rampage.  
    KITS1973
  • BemxuuBemxuu Member Posts: 52
    @Reiner team's top priority was preventing the bug from happening to others. You don't start draining the water from the boat before fixing the hull, do you? Based on latest message from Filipe which mentions the bug in past tense, it should be done, so Tech Support should probably start catching up on tickets soon :)

They are most certainly flooded with messages now, and I bet recovering a wiped account takes more time than just reconnecting back to an existing one, so please have some patience. In the meanwhile, sorry if it's inappropriate, how do you feel about a new player experience? :-D
    "Bemxuu way is the only way" (c Filipe 2021)
    Brand_e13Irina
  • NachteuleNachteule Member Posts: 15
    i hope i get you wrong!  new gaming experience?  we lost 9 players in our group!  some write privately that they will not continue playing if they cannot get their old levels back.  Gold gone, signals gone, bait gone, experiences of level 29-25 gone, not least a lot of real money gone ... I don't think that many start all over again, not only in my group. 😢
    jvg3DeproBrand_e13
    edited February 2021
    Like with anything that stops working properly it takes time to properly diagnose the issue and fix the issue. 

Bemxuu was inquiring as to players thoughts on the new player tutorial and  experience as players needed to go through the tutorial to send in game support messages. The tutorial has chanced a lot since most players started in the game and an experienced perspective on newer things is always helpful. 

Nachteule said:
    i hope i get you wrong!  new gaming experience?  we lost 9 players in our group!  some write privately that they will not continue playing if they cannot get their old levels back.  Gold gone, signals gone, bait gone, experiences of level 29-25 gone, not least a lot of real money gone ... I don't think that many start all over again, not only in my group. 😢

• ebeaudinebeaudin Member Posts: 3
    @Dahlia I think the tutorial was great and vastly improved to provide information to new players that we didn’t have when the game first started. I think I would appreciate it more if I hadn’t been just trying to click through everything to get to level 3 to be able to send a ticket hehe. But it does explain everything well. 
    DahliababsD
  • IrinaIrina Member Posts: 5
    ЫеврашяЗдравствуйте. Кто мне объяснит что происходит? Мало того что меня с 33 уровня выкинуло на начало игры, пропали все мои достижения. Начала играть сначала. Дошла до 5 уровня и опять фигня какая то. Меня забанили до 22 февраля. Что это опять за издевательство
    @Irina

They suspended accounts before working to restore them. They can't have players actively playing on their accounts during the restoration process otherwise they risk losing their accounts for good.  It should be resolved very soon. 
    jvg3
  • NachteuleNachteule Member Posts: 15
    thanks @Dahlia  then I really got it wrong (:-).  Some of our games have their accounts again ;-)))) it seems to work, you have been patient .... only they are not in the group yet but that will definitely be.
    NG is aware of the issue and as soon account suspensions are lifted that issue can be addressed 

Nachteule said:
    thanks @Dahlia  then I really got it wrong (:-).  Some of our games have their accounts again ;-)))) it seems to work, you have been patient .... only they are not in the group yet but that will definitely be.

• splatsplat Member Posts: 2
    @Dahlia my account has been affected by the account loss and reset to level 1. I have sent in support tickets but still have not gotten a response.  My game name is Splat , my level was 27 , my group was Daryl's Dog. When I first was reset my game name seemed to switch to player 472. But I tried resetting my game and even uninstalled the game app. Now my game name is player 512. But it is supposed to be Splat, level 27 , in the group Daryl's Dog.
     Any help will be appreciated. 

Splat
    Brand_e13
    @splat @Dahlia is super helpful.  It's weird you never got a response when you logged multiple tickets

Once NG has finished the entire process for everyone  they can look into any issue that might remain for your account. Right now the entire process has not yet finished.

splat said:
    @Dahlia my account has been affected by the account loss and reset to level 1. I have sent in support tickets but still have not gotten a response.  My game name is Splat , my level was 27 , my group was Daryl's Dog. When I first was reset my game name seemed to switch to player 472. But I tried resetting my game and even uninstalled the game app. Now my game name is player 512. But it is supposed to be Splat, level 27 , in the group Daryl's Dog.
     Any help will be appreciated. 

Splat

@Dahlia what is weird for @splat is he never got banned or locked out like the rest of us when they were working on it. It's like his was missed.
This discussion has been closed.