Care to explain this?

lolocopter24lolocopter24 Member Posts: 27
Really, halfway through 25.3 and you pull this BS.
Sort it quick or I'll chargeback every purchase for the last  2 1/2 years
JZombieSlayrjvg3tweaker401MistakingdeerMorganLivesLeeO

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 645
    No one pulled any BS.  No one had any control over what happened.  

The issue will be sorted as quickly as possible and making threats isn't going to help resolve the issue for you or anyone else. 
    JZombieSlayrjvg3MistakingdeerMorganLivesLeeOSufyan
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 112
    They need to extend the week by 1 day due to this "problem" we've got 7 players out of action for the last 9 hours and we are pushed as it is to make ultimate which in terms of wildcards is massive for the team,  compensation will not cut it this time. 7x9=56 possible playing hours missed 
    jvg3
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 107
    That's if people are fixed by tomorrow. I'm losing hope. Hopefully there will be communication soon.
    jvg3
  • EveAvilaEveAvila Member Posts: 11
    I still can't get my account back!  How will they compensate for the situation?  It's almost 12 hours without playing or advancing on the board!  And from support there is no answer so far.
    jvg3LeeO
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,796
    @all support will respond, unfortunately today is Valentine’s Day and the weekend.  
    jvg3MistakingdeerLeeO
  • jvg3jvg3 Member Posts: 9
    Same here, Hessenbande HNB working on clearing Champ IV and our top players are hindered from contributing to the board progress!
  • jvg3jvg3 Member Posts: 9
    zbot said:
    @all support will respond, unfortunately today is Valentine’s Day and the weekend.  
    There is no rest for the wicked!
    Bemxuu
  • Marcus11Marcus11 Member Posts: 4
    OK
    1) Lost my level 26 account during update feels like around three weeks ago.
    *that was fixed.

2)Still waiting to be able to play with my team. As I am the team leader and I and my team are losing out on a lot,
    * supposedly will be fixed this Monday with an update that was supposed to happen last week.

3) in the process I’ve Lost out on all the rewards from last season. Including all the wildcard tokens I should have received , As well as missed out on the mini season. 
    4) without having the fix in place so we decided to start a new season which I still cannot play in with my team.

5) now to top it off I started using free rooms in order to collect the tokens for the Maggie rewards by clearing out epic encounters, and now that’s not working anymore either because it is not giving me the tokens for clearing encounters.

I need answers

@Marcus11 for 5) are you not seeing the tokens at the end of the mission screen or something else?  Take a look at how many tokens you have before the mission and check after the mission to figure out if it's a 1) display issue (not seeing tokens but receiving tokens), or 2) not seeing and not receiving.  If it's 2) take screenshots and contact support.
    LeeO
  • Marcus11Marcus11 Member Posts: 4
    I received tokens for the first two missions I did this morning but after that they are not showing up on the end of mission screen or in the reward page
    LeeO
    @Marcus11 contact support, it's really odd, try to take a video of it and screenshots and contact support.
    LeeO