Account unlocked but...

Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 100
Account is unlocked. I can see my teams chat but not the board it tells me to join a new team. Anyone else experiencing this?
Brand_e13AazZtekmummdanLeeO

Comments

• AazZtekAazZtek Member Posts: 3
    Account has been restored and I see that I am not in my group anymore. It asks me to join a group. I search my group and I can still see that I am a member but I am not in the group LOL
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 100
    Same for me and when I try to log the issue in contact us I can't see their replies it's like it's happening out of the game still.
    AazZtek
  • ComicKitschComicKitsch Member Posts: 5
    Same here, and at first I was able to post something in chat and then I had to rejoin my team that showed I was already in it. Oh well, just glad to have my account back. 
    were you able to rejoin?

I'm not able to rejoin as it as my team is full but when i go in it shows i'm there
    AazZtek
  • jasonkjasonk Member Posts: 6
    Mine is like that too
    AazZtek
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    I will reach out about this issue 
    mummdan
    Thank you @Dahlia . I tried to log the issue directly in the game but given I can't see their replies not much I can do I sent screen shots I hope that helps

• superscoopysuperscoopy Member Posts: 3
    Join another team and then leave immediately, then search your group and it will not let you join ( in the same slot you had before) 
    worked for me!
  • superscoopysuperscoopy Member Posts: 3
    Will ‘now’ let you join
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 67
    Ich sehe mein altes Konto nicht ! 
    Ich gehe auf verbinden und finde lediglich zwei Pseudonamen vor zum verbinden.
    Ich hatte auch keine Sperre und keine Push Nachricht. Ich bin immer noch falsch  
    Was kann ich tun ? Bitte helfen sie mir !!! Ich bin sehr unglücklich.
    Shorty
    Level 24
    InstantZombie
    Android
  • SffreBlueBerriesSffreBlueBerries Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2021
    Same. Tries to make me join a team. It tells me my teams full. It shows me in the team(other team members sent screen shot) when you click on my profile, doesn't show a team.
    Dee
    Lvl 27 
    DMV Avengers
    Android
    AazZtek
    Let's give the process a bit more time to finish and then I can assist you in what steps you need to take to resolve your individual issue. 

Was kann ich tun ? Bitte helfen sie mir !!! Ich bin sehr unglücklich.
    Shorty
    Level 24
    InstantZombie
    Android

@Dahlia does that apply to me as well for not being able to join my group despite the announcement saying they are done?
  • jvg3jvg3 Member Posts: 9
    You need to be kicked out of your group. Then you can rejoin BUT you have to wait for the 3hr cool down period to expire.
    I don't want to have to wait the 3 hrs
    but then again by the time they fix it it might be the same
    Ist es denn ein Problem dass ich als Player 1fb verbunden bin, dass ich mein altes Konto nicht sehe. Habe das Tutorial schon mehrfach gespielt....

NG Update: 

Hello everyone,
    We are aware that some players are experiencing issues related to their recovered accounts connection to their Group.  As soon as all account suspensions related to account recovery have been reversed we will begin to investigate this issue.

Thank you
    You might have a different issue going on with your account. Right now until they are fully done with the entire recovery process there is no way to know.  This is why I communicated that as soon as they are done I would check back with you as to the status of your account and let you know what steps you need to take. 

Ist es denn ein Problem dass ich als Player 1fb verbunden bin, dass ich mein altes Konto nicht sehe. Habe das Tutorial schon mehrfach gespielt....

Im Forum stannnja, dass man sich verbinden soll..da habe ich da obere genommen, also Player 1fb. Aber das ist nicht das richtige Konto wonich vorher war, aber das bekomme ich nicht angezeigt 
    Und bei meiner Gruppe steht, ist voll, aber ich sehe mich da, wenn ich danach suche, aber eben als Player 1fb...
  • babixbluzbabixbluz Member Posts: 7
    Yes please please we are all having the same problem.   Game restored but can't get back in the group we were in.  Tells us to join a group but when we look at the players in our old group it shows we are still there playing....omg this is so frustrating....please please help us..
    AazZtek
    I understand.  

I am not player support and do not have access to player accounts.  I will assist you in knowing what steps to take to get access to your account as soon as I am able. 

Und bei meiner Gruppe steht, ist voll, aber ich sehe mich da, wenn ich danach suche, aber eben als Player 1fb...

As soon as the entire reversal of suspended accounts  process has been completed NG will address the issue with groups.  These two processes cannot occur at the same time and one must be finished before the other can begin. 

babixbluz said:
    Yes please please we are all having the same problem.   Game restored but can't get back in the group we were in.  Tells us to join a group but when we look at the players in our old group it shows we are still there playing....omg this is so frustrating....please please help us..

Das ist ja alles sehr nett, dass sie uns helfen wollen. Mein Problem ist aber erstmal, dass mein Konto gar nicht wiederhergestellt wurde...es ist nicht mal zu sehen beim verbinden 
  • NachteuleNachteule Member Posts: 15
    @ShortyKaiser warte noch etwas ab bei uns sind auch noch nicht alle wieder hergestellt ! Hast du die Schritte gemacht und dich an den Support gewendet? Mit spielernamen und Gruppe und Level? Dann gib ihnen etwas Zeit ;-) in unserer Gruppe fehlen noch fünf , vier sind schon repariert. Können aber noch nicht spielen bzw sind nicht in der Gruppe . Aber auch das Problem soll noch gelöst werden . Ich drück weiter die Daumen das alles klappt !!! 
    Ja hab ich mehrmals aus dem Spiel raus geschrieben und hier bei Kontakt mit allen Angaben 
    I sent you a DM with some steps to take @ShortyKaiser