Re-Actived accounts

Thank you guys. Got profile back. Fast speedy, top job.. dhalia also 
DESTROYEROFM3NLeeOAntoniobobbyst

Comments

• Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 100
    and yu can get in your team?
    DESTROYEROFM3N
  • DESTROYEROFM3NDESTROYEROFM3N Member Posts: 59
    I’m not the name I was I’m led to believe lol..
    my team has said I’m player 646 maybe need to log out log in or something, for me 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    Issue they are looking into.  Some players have joined other teams then rejoined their original team to get around the hold up.  Otherhttps://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info#latest
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 100
    @Dahlia my team member tried to do that but it changed her level by doing that she's on cool down and waiting to see what happens.

@Brand_e13 interesting. I am not sure why that is. This is what other players have found works and we have had a  number of people jumping in and out of my team since they started lifting suspensions

• SemosancaSemosanca Member Posts: 3
    I finally got the 200 energy & spiked tokens but no bike for 7 days (also group issue but that's a known issue)? Did anybody else not get the bike for 7 days?
    It appears that each part of the compensation is being sent out seperately to people. Others have mentioned getting one part  then another a while later.   I am sure NG will post once everything has gone out. 
    DESTROYEROFM3N
  • SemosancaSemosanca Member Posts: 3
    Dahlia said:
    It appears that each part of the compensation is being sent out seperately to people. Others have mentioned getting one part  then another a while later.   I am sure NG will post once everything has gone out. 
    Thanks that is how it seems to be working I have noticed now.
  • DESTROYEROFM3NDESTROYEROFM3N Member Posts: 59
    Hi guys, I have got everything back. And just waiting on the March 1st update not changed teams just had to rejoin it again after the 14th glitches. All good here for the moment 
    Dahliaflyknots