Accounts lost! What is going on

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,188
    @splat when did you contact support?  Did support respond?
  • BackToFrontBoyBackToFrontBoy Member Posts: 5
    Brand_e13 said:
    @Dahlia what is weird for @splat is he never got banned or locked out like the rest of us when they were working on it. It's like his was missed.
    This is the same as me, I was never banned/locked out and I'm still waiting to be restored. 
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 428
    His account issue might be something entirely different than this account issue. That is why I advised him that as soon as I got word that the full process had finished I would assist him in what steps he needed to take.

Support and Filipe have been working to restore accounts. They won't be responding to other support tickets until this is cleared up as they need to see where the account sits after the full process is finished before they can  tell players what the next step is. 
  • SuperTeaJaySuperTeaJay Member Posts: 5
    Hey!
    Are there still people waiting to get back in to their accounts? I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but still back at level 1.
    Says my username is player 6bb when it should be SuperTeaJay..
    When I reinstall the game theres 2 options to load but neither of them are the correct account..
    I got the message saying it should be fixed when I sign in and if not hit the profile button..but nothings fixed..
    My girlfriend is in the same group as me and she says my name in the group has changed to 0bb or something..
    @SuperTeaJay did you contact support? Uninstalling and reinstalling won’t help, please look at these instructions:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info

@SuperTeaJay it appears your account needs a bit more assistance to be restored. Please reach out to in game support through the app. 
    Thanks for responding! 
    Yeah I've been though that process... 
    Got the email saying it should be back and if not, go back on the in game messenger.. 
    Which I did.. and now I'm waiting for a human to respond. 
    Which will probably take a month or so. 😅
    Hey!
    Are there still people waiting to get back in to their accounts? I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times but still back at level 1.
    Says my username is player 6bb when it should be SuperTeaJay..
    When I reinstall the game theres 2 options to load but neither of them are the correct account..
    I got the message saying it should be fixed when I sign in and if not hit the profile button..but nothings fixed..
    My girlfriend is in the same group as me and she says my name in the group has changed to 0bb or something..
    This is the same as me. Just waiting for someone to respond in game. 
  • resquemanresqueman Member Posts: 2
    Just a little info.
    I lost my account, I have it back now.
    In the mean time I made a tuitoal account, what I found out was the tuitoal account was linked to my original account. That was made 2 years ago. My Grandes went further, and the survivors were counting up on my house with my old naam.
    But I think I lost the last crate of Grandes. I'm not quite sure? As I had 200 plus already.
    It would of been nice to of had compensation in coins. As I need something like 100,000,000 to update my heroes/weapons and perks.
    Team leader "Team Dead God's.
  • splatsplat Member Posts: 2
    I contacted support yesterday morning when it first happened and again this morning and afternoon.  Right now I am sitting here and waiting for advise on what to do. As I know things are real busy.
  • vlat4e35zombivlat4e35zombi Member Posts: 1
    Guys I was level 30,lot of rare heroes and weapons were level 280,epic cards level 230,grenades,energy,houses and gold,this is really bad,I won't play again from level 1,2 and a half year and money spend on this game,it is so frustrating that me and a lot of players were affected by this bug....
    You don't need to start from the beginning.  If your account did not restore at this point you need to open the game. Click your profile image  then click "Connect" to connect to your Game Center or Google Play account. Then  select your account  to connect to.

If the above does not work then you need to send an in game support message to support and they will assist you in recovering your account. 
    Guys I was level 30,lot of rare heroes and weapons were level 280,epic cards level 230,grenades,energy,houses and gold,this is really bad,I won't play again from level 1,2 and a half year and money spend on this game,it is so frustrating that me and a lot of players were affected by this bug....

• IrinaIrina Member Posts: 5
    Здравствуйте. Аккаунт восстановлен и я снова в игре. Безмерно рада. Спасибо за вашу работу)))
    Glad to hear @Irina
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 35
    Ich habe das gleiche Problem, ich sehe mein altes Konto auch nicht zum verbinden. Habe schon oft den Support kontaktiert, aber keine Antwort bisher. Dahlia schreibt zurück, kann mir aber nicht helfen. Eine Verbindung zu meinem alten Account ist nicht möglich, weil es nicht da ist ! Da stehen nur zwei Player... Konten zur Auswahl, das sind aber nicht die richtigen !
    Player Shorty
    Level 24
    Gilde InstantZombie
    Android
    Bitte helfen sie mir, ich kann seit Sonntag nicht mehr spielen und bin ziemlich verzweifelt

@ShortyKaiser have you contacted in game support?
    Yes, many Times 
    Sending in multiple support tickets is not going to resolve this issue faster at this point. You have to be patient as they can only do things one at a time.  First resolve as many issues as they can at once (account recovery)and then individual assist those who's accounts did not recover. I promise they will get back to you as soon as they can as long as you have submitted a ticket 
    Es tut sich leider gar nichts, keiner antwortet. Ich bin total unglücklich
  • CwispieCwispie Member Posts: 1
    @Dahlia I have had the same problem, identical to splat. My original name was Architect level 29 and part of UNFORGIVEN and then reset to player 973, reinstalled once people were GETTING BACK in and now reset to player 0e3.i never received a ban and sent 3 messages in the game including a Google play receipt. Had nothing back, I've also sent an email to support stating the above but nothing. The next stage I guess would be to apply for one of the jobs they have advertised to be heard. 
    Antoniobobbyst
  • AntoniobobbystAntoniobobbyst Member Posts: 18
    @SuperTeaJay
    Still wait bro
    @Antoniobobbyst
    Yeah still waiting. 
    No response in the game yet.
    @Cwispie
    I think I'm in the same boat.
    Never seen anything about being banned.
    Sent in receipts too.
    Ja, ich habe nur zwei vom System vergebene Konten zur Auswahl beim verbinden, aber mein richtiges Konto kommt einfach nicht.
    Ich hatte keine Sperre und keine Wiederherstellung. Meine Gruppe wartet auf mich. Stehe da auf meinem alten Platz als Player 1 fb. Es tut sich gar nichts. 

@SuperTeaJay I sent receipts too but nothing changed. 
    Still not back either, been nearly 48 hours since the reset and nearly 40 hours since I contacted them. 
    We are close. I sent almost 6 h later after this bad thing happened. 
    So much time we should wait? 
  • Alexandra123Alexandra123 Member Posts: 5
    @ShortyKaiser
    Hier ist Arwen, skymaster und ich haben die selben Probleme. Account ist zwar mittlerweile wieder hergestellt, jedoch können wir nicht für unsere Gruppe spielen. 
    Bei mir kommt die Meldung das ich einer Gruppe beitreten soll, obwohl ich noch in unserer Gruppe geführt werde. Konnte gestern auch kurzfristig mal in die Gruppe schreiben, das geht aber inzwischen auch nicht mehr. 
    Hoffe die bekommen das schnell in den Griff.
    Liebe Grüße Arwen u. Skymaster 
    Hallo Arwen und Skymaster, das tut gut von euch zu hören. Martin hat mir Screenshots geschickt, da habe ich gelesen was Skymaster geschrieben hat. Das schlimme ist, dass ich nichts von denen höre, außer dass sich jemand melden wird zu meinem speziellen Problem. Das macht mich total verrückt, ich hoffe, dass nicht alles verloren ist. 
    Lieben Gruß zurück Shorty 😁
    Ich kapiere die neuesten Infos zu den Problemen im Forum nicht...ich soll rausgeworfen werden, obwohl mein Konto noch nicht wiederhergestellt ist? Ich bin immer noch als Player 1fn verbunden, also nicht unter meinem alten Konto !!! Keine Wiederherstellung bis jetzt !!!
This discussion has been closed.