Can’t get back in to my group

Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
edited February 15 in Game Issues
My account has now been recovered but it is telling me on the social tab to join a group yet my group mates (via 3rd party chat) are saying I am still in, wtf is going on ??
Nick37LeeO

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 397
    They will address this issue as soon as they have finished reversing all suspensions related to account recover.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info#latest
    LeeO
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 26
    So I have been waiting patiently, I have my account reinstated but am also still in the tutorial group New Warriors. My place in my team is taken by the player I was reset back to. 
    It is now weds, end of round. If I am not back in my group (of which I am the leader) by reset, will I get end of season rewards?
    I am disappointed by the lack of communication by the dev team and the fact that ppl in my group probably have no idea what is going on is fairly annoying. Have you released a notice in game to inform them for the ones who have no idea? 
  • Killin_ItKillin_It Member Posts: 21
    Same (as RosieNu and seemingly a lot of other people) here.

Why are the devs sending out the compensation when players cannot get back into their groups ? It's just a waste.

I've now got 7 days of Daryl's Bike (starting today) but who knows how much of that will be wasted whilst I wait to get back onto my group and can actually make use of it !?

Not had a single reply from support to my requests to be reinstated into my group. 

I'm grateful my account has been restored but it's a team game so there's actually not much point having an account where you can't contribute to your group :(

Personally, I'm also disappointed with the compensation.

200 energy is the same amount I would have accrued naturally during the time I've not been able to play  - so that's basically just giving me back what I would have had anyway (not anything extra).

The rewards in the Revenge Event are pretty low in value so the 11000 compensation tokens doesn't get me anything of real value (couple of Perk cards? ) 

Tbh I was expecting Daryl's Bike for longer than a week (£2.50 value compared to the  £9.99 it costs to get a month of the Bike) ? 🤔

Plus the fact that the week of Daryl's Bike has started now when I still can't get back onto my group and actually make use of it :(

Don't think this adequately 'compensates' for the extended time when we've been unable to play. 
    SuperTeaJayBoomhouston

Support have now asked me to ask my Group Leader to kick me out - so I can rejoin but I am not in communication with anyone from my group so cannot request that they kick me out 🤔

Why don't NG send out a Global Notification telling Group Leaders to kick out members whose names changed recently and then changed back again (ie those who were reset to Level 1)

Holopoulos
    So firstly, I got the message about kicking players to reinstate buti am leader and pointed out that as the only players I have contact with are in the same situation as me its not a viable option. I don't see why they can't reinstate us in to our groups.
    Secondly the compensation is ridiculous this started Sunday afternoon. It's now Tuesday (not weds as I thought earlier) and although I am greatful my account is back its completely useless without being in my team as Killin it pointed out the time on the free bikes is ticking down being useless.  What about the other resources we would have accrude during game play, Sunday had the energy bundle for 1.99 which I couldn't buy., the coin energy from shop is only small but does help, I missed daily task reward for at least one day.
    Thirdly again the communication is slow/poor. I'm getting totally fed up with the apparent apathy portrayed by the dev team. Do they not think if we could just join or kick we Would.
    Finally the ultimate kick in the teeth was the notification that the social cool down had ended 'go and help your team'!!!! Really NG? 
    edited February 16
    Yeah - I got excited with the 'cool down' notification only to find out that, nope........ still locked out of my group.

I've waited patiently.

Not started screaming like my life had ended as soon as it happened (I'm a grown-up and it's just a game after all and s**t happens) but the Do-It-Yourself nature of the group re-join advice, the total lack of individual response to my support requests and the (frankly) paultry "compensation" is starting to grind now :(

It's not that things have gone wrong, it's how you deal with it as a company that matters..... 

RosieNu
  • Player649Player649 Member Posts: 3
    @Killin_It - If you don't mind me asking, were you in Death Stranding? 
    Killin_It
    Yes ! Player649 - great !

Can you post on the chat for Lolly to kick me out so I can rejoin. 

Cold out here in the wilderness ! - lol
    @RosieNu @Killin_It

I understand that you are frustrated. I also know that NG employees are working very hard to resolve all the issues players are having. 

These situations are not as simple as flipping a switch to fix. Things have to be done carefully to prevent other issues, breaking the game or breaking your accounts. 

NG is going through all support tickets and will get back to players as soon as they can.  I will continue to keep an eye on the forums and help  with what I can, though know I do not have access  to any player accounts or the support system. 

Updates will continue to be posted in this thread 

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/46577/our-world-server-issue-player-profile-info#latest
    I'll do it now! Be good to have you back.
    edited February 16
    Dahlia said:
    @RosieNu @Killin_It

I understand that you are frustrated. I also know that NG employees are working very hard to resolve all the issues players are having. 

These situations are not as simple as flipping a switch to fix. Things have to be done carefully to prevent other issues, breaking the game or breaking your accounts. 
    Thanks for the reply Dahlia

Tbh - I would rather have stayed Banned/suspended until everything about my account was resolved (including being back in my Group) - rather than being back in the game but bring unable to play with the group.

Compensation should have waited until people could play in their groups again IMO

It's not just about 'what' you do, it's the perception of how you're handling it. Being more forthcoming with information to the whole community would have been better. 
    Player649 said:
    Thanks

I think there's a three hour 'cool-down' period before I can re-join the group. 
    Killin_It said:
    Player649 said:
    Thanks

Doug Judy had the same issue. He could rejoin straight away just has the three hour 'cool-down' before he can contribute to the group boards. 
    I've sent a message so just need someone to see it now.
    edited February 16
    Player649 said:
    Killin_It said:
    Player649 said:
    Thanks

Doug Judy had the same issue. He could rejoin straight away just has the three hour 'cool-down' before he can contribute to the group boards. 
    I've sent a message so just need someone to see it now.
    Did you have to kick-out DougJudy first ?

I couldn't re-join because (as usual) we're full :) 
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    Not all groups have 3rd party chat set up and it is IMPOSSIBLE to rejoin my group when it is full of active players, I very much doubt anyone will get auto booted any time soon to make space, the most frustrating thing is when I search for the group it still shows me as leader  & NG you  can shove your pathetic compensation where the sun don't shine. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    You have the right to be upset @Nick37.  Any possibility that one of your players is on the Forums or one of the other player run  communities like FB group or Discord that you could get a message to so as to coordinate someone jumping out to let you jump in? 
  • HolopoulosHolopoulos Member Posts: 8
    Εδώ holops

Hellas group I am here!!!!!!!

βγάλτε με για να ξαναμπώ!!!!
  • SchnitzeiSchnitzei Member Posts: 4
    Hello to all Group Admins, 
    maybe its a chance to get in contact.
    - create a Discord Server
    - Post Discord Link in your Group Discription (in Game) 

Hope our Admin will read this😊
    Player649 said:
    I'm back in my Group - cheers Player649 !!! :D
    Dalia, I understand that it's not that easy but while the devs are trying to sort it  daryls bike which I bought BTW is ticking away. Can they just freeze our accounts while they sort it. It's unbelievably upsetting seeing the group flares, getting cool down info and we can't even join the group. This cock up has been dragging on for nearly 3 days now. 
    @RosieNu I honestly have no idea what they can or can't do or why they have taken or not taken a specific course of action.  That is not information I am readily privledged to.

@RosieNu - what's the name of the group you were in ? 
    Killin_It said:
    @RosieNu - what's the name of the group you were in ? 
    Is it Dead Friendlyz ? 
  • coreysmum88coreysmum88 Member Posts: 5
    So I was still locked out my group so I tried deleting the app and now I'm back to a new account, I have a level 27 account and I am gutted. Please can someone help. Tried reinstalling from Google play but it's took me to the tutorial again 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,158
    @coreysmum88 this was the solution for the group issue: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/comment/432808/#Comment_432808

As for your account contact support again, the instructions are in the same thread but a few posts up.

• coreysmum88coreysmum88 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for replying. I've managed to get my account back now after total panic haha but I'm still not in my group and I have no way of contacting anybody in my group...
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,158
    @coreysmum88 good to hear, make sure your account is linked to google play (Android) or game center (iOS).

• SURFMANSURFMAN Member Posts: 1
    edited February 17
    @zbot .. seems the solution for group issue is NOT work for closed group. I’m group leader who still stuck out of the group. My 6 players are still waiting to get back the group. 

Try to contact in-game support, BUT no any responses back so far : (
    @Dahlia
    @NG_Filipe

My group name is Rangsit Mafia
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 35
    Grisu von InZ bitte melde dich hier ! 
    Gruß Shorty 
This discussion has been closed.