How would you improve Group Chat in game?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
Picture says it all

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
JZombieSlayrDirtNapper

Comments

• DirtNapperDirtNapper Member Posts: 1
    I'd love to see it be exportable, as well as be able to either scroll back up waaay farther or be able to star messages to keep them from getting auto-deleted.
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 76
    I’d like it if er were able to post pictures in the chat.  For example,  we have a newbie on the team and he is asking a lot of questions and it would be much easier if instead of trying to explain how a whisper encounter looks I can take a snap shot of one and post it while talking him thru the current event.
    ComicKitsch
  • KatnatKatnat Member Posts: 3
    Renaming flares would be great, so that chat could be just for chatting. Emoji and reactions would be handy. 
    ComicKitschsasbalasBostonLvr
  • ComicKitschComicKitsch Member Posts: 5
    I agree with the being able to share photos, especially screen shots from the game. It would go a long way in helping new teammates as well as general discussion about gameplay. Also emojis, typing “hahaha” or “lol” gets annoying after awhile. 
    RedsWorld
  • HuskyAtakPakHuskyAtakPak Member Posts: 12
    The ability of group leaders to send private individual messages to specific players. Sometimes you need to say things that don’t need to be on chat. Especially if the player could take it personally. 
    ComicKitsch
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    Private messages to other members and a message of the day function.
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 28
    Being able to copy & paste would be really helpful for groups with players that don't all speak the same language so you could use a translator.  
    RedsWorld