Players trying to contact group

DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 486
Let's help each other out in getting as many players back into their teams as possible. 

If you are a player trying to get in touch with your group you can leave a message here.

If you are looking for your missing group members check in here. 

If you can help connect a player to someone in their group please direct them here. 

Thank you for helping out 
Dahlia

Comments

• RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 27
    Dahlia, can I suggest that you put to NG to put an announcement in game explaining what's happened so the players not affected will know something has happened. I'm guessing a lot of players have no idea that somethings happened as nothing has been posted except for game updates.... 
    Antoniobobbyst
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 35
    Hallo Player510 und Grisu, 
    Bitte hier melden 
    Shorty InZ 
  • LorachelLorachel Member Posts: 9
    Player Name: Lorachel
    Group: London (LDN)
  • coreysmum88coreysmum88 Member Posts: 5
    Scotlands Ghouls? Anybody from that group on here? I'm the leader and can't get in coz the group is full :-(
  • SchnitzeiSchnitzei Member Posts: 4
    Jemand von Ticksnip hier?
    Scotlands Ghouls? Anybody from that group on here? I'm the leader and can't get in coz the group is full :-(
    I am still listed as a group member unfortunately can't see the board and the game is suggesting I join a group.  So with season ending looks like I may miss out on the rewards for competing all the gold boards.

I received a message via support in the App that stated the development team is currently investigating a fix for the issue.  No word on whether we will receive the rewards we have spent the last six or so weeks working hard to get.
    Schnitzei
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 477
    Trickym, please come home, we have made room for you to return.
    I am not a leader in the group and have no contact details for anyone else in the group.  It is full (including my name still on the list!) so can't try and join - and can't leave as no access to the group.  I am both in and out.

Additionally I don't know if the leaders are in the same position as me.

So this is not a fix for me.

And I don't want to leave now as may miss out on end of season 8 wild cards and other goodies I have earned.

Really annoyed this has not been resolved - can't the developers just sort it out manually - I've submitted a ticket via the app so they are aware.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,253
    @Lorachel NG is still working on this issue, sorry!
    If they were to assure me despite whether I am in my group or not I will get the end of season rewards then I will be happy.  We were just completing Gold V so that would mean 10 legendary cards and 8 wild cards for me that I don't want to miss out on.
  • LepLep Member Posts: 4
    Group: The Breed
    Player: Lep

If anyone from the group is here, would appreciate a boot so I can rejoin.

As an aside though, while getting the next tier rewards seems nice and all(provided I can actually get it, considering I can't access the group board) am I going to be receiving the tier up rewards that my group completed and the subsequent packs within the boards that were opened? Because that's a lot of cards for someone who isn't a super high level player like myself(level 15).

We were on track to complete tier 14, I believe, which would put us in 15, and therefore receive level 16 rewards. And would I also be missing out on getting the Ezekiel card from completing 14 for the first time? Because that's kind of a lot of stuff going on here...
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 27
    DEAD Friendlyz, missing members: Bick67, Fatlad, Bangtidy376 and Freehongkong  please send msg we have locked group to keep your space. Send request in game or join discord on
    https://discord.gg/ShmyEcfQ
    Miss you all :(