*V€LV€T* Account still not fixed after more than 2week!

VelvetVelvet Member Posts: 5
Hi Filipe, 
I lost my account before the reset of accounts spread widely. It was partially recovered. My stats are not back and missing cards still not fixed. I had almost 1hr less for the flares that I threw. It’s been 2weeks waiting since I brought up the matters. I’ve resend a message again coz it’s taking too long. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on that account on the 2yrs I’ve played. Just spent some on energy this morning. So if I still don’t get reply back, I will not spend another dime till i get my account fixed.
LeeO

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,909
    @Velvet just curious how was the account partially recovered?  
    LeeO
  • VelvetVelvet Member Posts: 5
    They gave me a new account, return most of my cards, supplies &  gold i had. I noticed some of my max cards not max anymore. Glen’s pocket watch was locked which means that card was not returned. Not to mention my stats was back to zero. My messages were not replied since then.
    LeeO
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 665
    That has to be frustrating. NG is currently handling a large volume of tickets related to accounts, so perhaps yours is in line to be responded to.  I will try to see if I can inquire to whether you ticket is still open or if there is something else you need to do. 

If Support has to rebuild your whole account from the ground up the one thing that they usually cannot recover is your stats unfortunately.  
    VelvetLeeO
    That would be helpful dahlia. I lost it 3weeks ago and it’s still not fully recovered. 2wks of wait is too long for the last message. It seems that i’m still low level. My game level is L30 but I only see daily missions, weekly mission is missing and the season pass only have heroes & weapons modes for rewards. 
    @Velvet just checking back in with you on this issue. You should have or will shortly recieve a follow up support message concerning this. 
    LeeO
    Yes. Finally they responded. Got back the missing cards & weekly missions. Thank you for your help 😊
    Your Welcome. I am glad they were able to finally rectify your situation. 
This discussion has been closed.