Lost account impossible to recover

MadriusMadrius Member Posts: 39
Hello
Due to iPhone reset, I lost my accout. And before I hadn't gane center (because blocked on professional iPhone), but now I have it.
I asked with inforlation my restoration and the frech support answered twice to restore my account. But twice the restoration didn't work: each time the game made me go back to the beginning. Is it possible to recover my acccount or I have to give up and leave definitely the game?
LeeO

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,188
    @Madrius what do you mean by restoration didn’t work?

Normally you would see 2 accounts your current account and the old account (account you are trying to restore). Are you picking the right account?
  • MadriusMadrius Member Posts: 39
    restoration = recover my account (sorry my english is not trained...)
    thé first Time I saw the current and old (good) account but when I selected it, the Game Didn’t take it and launched a new Game.
    thé second Time I didn’t even saw the two accounts... thé Game directly began a new account
    I use iOS 

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,188
    @Madrius please contact in game support and explain the situation, to make things easier, make sure you name your accounts differently. 
    Thank you for your message... but you know... we can't change our nickname for several month! 
    I will try again...  But I can't save the current account... then I'm not sure that it will work.
    Durng the "big bug of February" you directly give back to us our account. You can't do it only targeted on my account - phone?
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 431
    Recovering accounts is no simple task and involves following very specific instructions. 

I still recommend reaching out to support for further assistance. They can assist you in renaming the accounts differently so there is no confusion and working on the recovery process. It will be vital to follow their instructions carefully. 
    Last time I couldn't read theri instructions because game reinitialized himself directly with a new account.
    But this time... I don't receive any information for almost one week...
    So I think that you don't want I continue the game.
    Bye bye everyone and have fun on this game :-)
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 517
    Hello Madrius,

Could you please let me know what is your lost account nickname, level and group?

I would need this information to find your case.
    Name: Madrius
    level: 26
    group: l’antre potes 
    ios
    my account « madrius » wasn’t saved on Game Center and I have amother intermédiaite account saved on Game Center (not my current account). I can’t save my current account un Game Center (the Button is grey and inactive)
    Hello Madrius, I will send you a private message so we can check it out together directly.
    Hello
    I didn't receive your message on the game.
    The account I want to recover is:
    Name: Madrius
    level: 26
    group: l’antre potes 
    ios

The last account I was able to save on Game Center was:
    Name: "Mini-miniMad", Level 7, Group "971/972 oklm" but I don't care about this account... you can delete it if necessary!

The account I currently use:
    Name: "Little Mad", Level 7, Group "Les louseurs" but I don't care about this account... you can too delete it if necessary!

edited March 17
    Hello, I meant private message in the forum. Please check your inbox.