Double survivors perk

Some kind of perk that gives a small chance to find an extra survivor on rescue missions
LeppieMadriusBuranBAMBYKIAlphasDeltaHydensikhHancockIdontwalkCaptain_HaliSoldiers

Comments

• Hillbilly72Hillbilly72 Member Posts: 8
  • BuranBuran Member Posts: 15
    edited April 5
    I agree with the author of the topic.We need a perk or some kind of artifact, which would allow us to double the number of surrendered survivors, albeit with some probability.

BAMBYKI
  • BAMBYKIBAMBYKI Member Posts: 1
    Totally agree! Rescuing survivors is the most boring missions. Chance for doubling is needed 🙏
    Buran
  • MaeLDuiNMaeLDuiN Member Posts: 39
    edited April 6
    Double rewards from nothing is still nothing tho. Most of the time boards requires more rescue missions than rescue drops, so it really wouldn't benefit us at all.

Besides, I don't know how it could be possible even in theory, to duplicate a surviving person from a rescue mission. Like, you put him/her on a duplication machine and hope it works? :lol:
    RedsWorldHydensikh
  • BuranBuran Member Posts: 15
    Let's move away from the real world, And plunge into Our World =). We have double random rewards (from somewhere), why not have double random rescues of people? In the final stages, when these saves are left to close the board, it is too tedious, cheerless and routine. This further kills the interest in the game.

• Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 88
    How about when you double your team contribution for a rescue on the board, you also get an extra survivor credited?
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 88
    BaBAMBYKI said:
    Totally agree! Rescuing survivors is the most boring missions. Chance for doubling is needed 🙏
    For me, Encounters are the most boring!