Lost account

Jay444Jay444 Member Posts: 4
Was having issues logging in a couple of days ago. When I finally got in my account was back to the start. Over two years progress lost. This has taken a lot of time and money to get to level 28. My group Unforgiven is in the top 50 and going for completion of all tiers for the first time, I feel I am letting my fellow team manners down as I can not contribute. Contacted support as suggested and got a generic reply, but no contact after and no idea when or if the issue will be fixed. Any suggestions. 

Comments

• Jay444Jay444 Member Posts: 4
    Have provided all requested information.
    user name: Jay444
    group: unforgiven 
    level: 28
    also sent receipt for my last game purchase 
    Was having issues logging in a couple of days ago. When I finally got in my account was back to the start. Over two years progress lost. This has taken a lot of time and money to get to level 28. My group Unforgiven is in the top 50 and going for completion of all tiers for the first time, I feel I am letting my fellow team manners down as I can not contribute. Contacted support as suggested and got a generic reply, but no contact after and no idea when or if the issue will be fixed. Any suggestions. 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,161
    @Jay444 please be patient and wait for support to respond.
    Trying to be patient, but over 3 days and no further contact from support. Getting close to the end of season and unable to help my group.
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 402
    @Jay444 I know it is hard being patient. The past 3 days were part of a multi-day Holiday weekend and depending on where you are located and when you submitted your support ticket you might have a longer wait because the ticket was submitted after Support left for the day.