Mini-Season: Pistols & Assault Rifles

NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 477
edited April 8 in Announcements

Mini-Season: Pistols & Assault Rifles

Between the 8th of April and the 21st of April a Pistol and Assault Rifle themed Mini Season will be available.

It will be a one-round two-week Mini Season consisting of 10 Tiers and a bonus Mystery Tier. The tier difficulty levels are as follows: Bronze (I-II): Tiers 1-2, Silver (I-II): Tiers 3-4, Gold (I-II): Tiers 5-6, Champion (I-II): Tiers 7-8, and Ultimate (I-II): Tiers 9-10. Upon completing Tier 10 a Mystery Tier will be unlocked which can be replayed an unlimited amount of times.

Completing Group Boards, Tiles and claiming Packs between Tiers 1 to 10 will reward you with Skull Tokens, which can be exchanged in the Mini-Season Shop for prizes.

Completing Group Boards in the Mystery Tier will reward you with Mystery Tokens instead of packs. Mystery Tokens can be exchanged in the Mini Season Shop for 3 different Mystery Bags which could include additional Skull Tokens!

The Mini Season Shop can be found as a separate tab inside the Shop and is where you can unlock Legendary Morgan’s AR and Legendary Rick’s Silenced Pistol.

The cost and number of all offers in the Mini Season Shop exceeds the maximum amount of Skull Tokens that can be earned by completing Tiers 1-10.  Please take the time to plan your purchases wisely so that you purchase only the offers you most want.
Mini-Season Shop
The Mini-Season Shop can be found as a separate tab inside the Shop.
Mini-Season Offers
  • Legendary Wildcard -> Exchange 2 500 Skull Tokens 8 times for 1 Legendary Wildcard.
  • Legendary Rick's Silenced Pistol -> Unlocks at 10 000 Skull Tokens which gives you 6 cards. After this, you can exchange 5 000 Skull Tokens for 4 cards.
  • Legendary Morgan's AR -> Unlocks at 10 000 Skull Tokens which gives you 6 cards. After this, you can exchange 5 000 Skull Tokens for 4 cards.
  • Legendary Condor Revolver -> Unlocks at 7 500 Skull Tokens which gives you 5 cards. After this, you can exchange 7 500 Skull Tokens for 7 cards.
  • Legendary Warrior AR -> Unlocks at 7 500 Skull Tokens which gives you 5 cards. After this, you can exchange 7 500 Skull Tokens for 7 cards.
  • Epic Vulture Pistol -> Exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 50 Cards. After this, you can exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 60 cards.
  • Epic Regulator AR -> Exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 50 Cards. After this, you can exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 60 cards.
  • Epic Patriot AR -> Exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 50 Cards. After this, you can exchange 3 500 Skull Tokens for 60 cards.
  • Rare Falcon Pistol -> Exchange 2 500 Skull Tokens for 350 Cards. 
  • Rare Conqueror AR -> Exchange 2 500 Skull Tokens for 350 Cards. 
Mini-Season Offers for Mystery Section
  • Big Mystery Box -> Exchange 150 Mystery Tokens for 1 Big Mystery Box (unlimited times available).
  • Medium Mystery Box -> Exchange 100 Mystery Tokens for 1 Medium Mystery Box (unlimited times available).
  • Small Mystery Box -> Exchange 50 Mystery Tokens for 1 Small Mystery Box (unlimited times available).

Comments

• NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 477
    edited April 9

Mini-Season Boards

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Tier 7

Tier 8