Could NG number the flares?

I am on an international team.   Many members don't speak the same language.    The system does not translate some of the flare names.   It just turns them into boxes.   Could NG number the flares, so we can help our teammates id the different flares?

Captain_HaliSoldiersMsMachete

Comments

• double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    It has been suggested multiple times to allow users to name /rename their flares. That would fix the box issue as well as allow flares names to actually be something useful like describing what is in them. 
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 90
    When a flaRe is launched is allows me to 'change the message' sent to my team.  However, no message is ever sent!  Lol... why not use that section to enter the name of your flaRe if you choose?
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 40
    the message is not the name.  You can type "epic infest."  That will show on their phone if they have notifications on.  
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    I understand the msg currently is not tied to the name, not I don't understand why it is done that way.  Naming the phone notification is basically worthless while being able to name (and re- name)  flares would be a huge help. 
    Yet this is just another of dozens of suggestions I've seen that gets brought up, discussed by players who actually pay money, then just awkwardly languishes for a bit before getting pushed down the topic list. All the while NG reps seem to ignore them without any response. 
    MsMachete