Ultimate Division Peculiar Scores in SMS...

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
Has anyone else noticed the unusually high scores by some players? It’s as if they can score anything but trying to stay as low as possible on purpose?  :/

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
Leanniejo

Comments

• LeanniejoLeanniejo Member Posts: 18
    Yes. SMS is a joke. Until its fixed that players can stand and shoot non moving zombies it's worthless to play except for boards.
    Serika
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 552
    Hey!
    Unfortunately, some players may try to find some means of cheating their way to victory, but do know that we keep an eye on it and we're constantly looking for possible solutions to prevent it from happening. We're closely monitoring certain activities and try to act accordingly. That being said we will investigate this matter further and proceed accordingly. I'm glad you were willing to share it with us, as it's certainly easier for us to keep everything in order!
    Please note, that due to the nature of the issue, we are unable to inform you about the progress of the outcome of the investigation, yet we are sincerely grateful for your report.
    Stay safe!
    CalaveravicsarkPain WalkerАнунах
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    @NG_Filipe
    I'm curious, what is the reason why you can't share the outcome of this issue? I'm sure there is something I'm missing,and I understand not discussing an exploit. However, it would seem that even a confirmation that some players were cheating and they were sanctioned or that they were legitimately achieving their scores would be beneficial info for rest of the community. 
    DavidGD