Make the grenades act like grenades

Grenades are heavy and grenades blow stuff up.

You got the last bit right, now make the grenades act like grenades instead of ping pong balls 
trustno1Nick37baitFRANARsnoopaharshmanMadriusBostonLvrCaptain_HaliSoldiersЯрлAlexIdontwalk

Comments

• Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    It’s like the grenades are made of soft rubber. 
    baitЯрлAlex
  • BemxuuBemxuu OW Moderator Posts: 52
    Those are flubber grenades :)
    "Bemxuu way is the only way" (c Filipe 2021)
  • snoopsnoop Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    I agree! It's annoying when you just tap on grenade and it starts rolling and bouncing like rubber ball hitting in little rock, but you just want to throw it near your feet.
    Why they changed it in 13.0?
    aharshmanCaptain_HaliSoldiersЯрлAlex
  • baitbait Member Posts: 9
    What would be really cool is if you hit a walker center mass with a grenade it knocked it down and that walker turned into a crawler....before presumably being blown up
    aharshmanCaptain_HaliSoldiers
  • MadriusMadrius Member Posts: 43
    Indeed you can actually deal with this point. The grenades do not behave like grenades at all. It's unrealistic (I did the army and throw real grenades!) and very painful. The grenades are heavy and dense and fall where they fall, they do not bounce. And I guess it's not that complicated to change.
    Captain_HaliSoldiersЯрлAlex
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 104
    I agree with Madrius.  I’m a 20 year retired Vet.  Throwing a grenade and watching it hit an object, like a person,  would knock walkers down and it not, it would definitely NOT bounce as far as off screen or roll in any senario.  It would hit and thump straight down.  If anything more realistic would be the grenade going into the walkers body and getting stuck then boom.  But seriously,  they are not ping pong balls.  Throw a half pound metal egg in the backyard and watch what happens.
    Captain_HaliSoldiersЯрлAlexMadrius
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 88
    I've seen them bounce high enough to explode in the air not touching any walkers! 
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 37
    I've posted about this, it's massively annoying, they act totally rubbish. I'm sure it's to make you use more. NG sort it out. 
    Madrius