New Update - Coin Achievement is still broken

SentonSenton Member Posts: 21
Hi TWD Our World Community!

I just updated my game which should solve a lot of bugs, One of them for me was the Achievemnts section, more specific Coins, I have more then 50k coins and still not got the achievement.
Anyone else having this problem? 
Member of Zombie Vikings! (ZV!)  3
Necro

Comments

• NecroNecro Member Posts: 33
    Also me. 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 542
    Hello guys,

Could you please describe the trouble you’re experiencing in more detail? Any additional information would be very helpful? Achievements have been replaced with channels tab, there are no fixes to it mentioned in the Patch Notes: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead-ow/discussion/47484/sneak-peek-16-0-patch-notes#latest

Stay safe!
    Necro
  • NecroNecro Member Posts: 33
    Hey Filipe. It's an issue with the achievements unlocking. I had before all the achievements, then switched Google play account, was helped with the transfer very well by your team. When I upgraded a weapon hero etc, all previous achievements unlocked eg hero to 200 etc. But it doesn't matter as you said, it's been removed. Just wanted to get them before the changeover. 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 542
    Hi Necro,

Understood, thank you. We are aware of achievements unlock issues, but these are not yet fixed. You can still find achievements at the bottom of your profile page.

Stay safe!
    Necro