Level 32-35 feedback

CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 98

I am very excited to get a reward for being higher level… but why is the daily token reward the same for 31-35? Because most players at that level will have maxxed their epics. Can we get additional legendaries for 32-35 so we have a reason to push? 
Also… I was extremely disappointed to find out that you didn’t unlock level 30 for common cards. It would be great to have things to upgrade and would help with level balance (once I get all my legendaries to 297….)

Comments

• FFSFFS Member Posts: 27
    I very much doubt "most" players in 31-35 have maxed their epics. I am at 32 now and my highest epic is lvl16. I find it hard to understand how others managed to max epics. Money? Spoofing?

The ones I know have maxed epic cards have been spoofers. It is probably possible in other ways, but I haven't figured out how :)
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    @FFS, while I'll agree that most lvl 31+ players probably have not maxed thier epic cards, it's definitely possible to do without cheating. It just requires a lot of work, most likely in one of the top teams w/tons of flares. 
  • CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 98
    Maybe I’m an outlier as I’ve been in Deadmonton for 2.5 years….  But maxing epics is easy if you play epic outposts and bases….

Point being that legendaries should keep scaling up so that there is a reason to push past 32. 
  • FFSFFS Member Posts: 27
    Yeah, being in a top 10 team maxing those epic packs etc should do the trick. But most players aren't :)  I hit every epic mission I see (and we have many flares), still far from maxed.

But I agree more epics isn't the best way to award higher lvl players beyond 31+
  • vicsarkvicsark Member Posts: 32
    Lots of players also miss the key fact that having a Higher PPL means way more epic cards in the long run. 
    Basically the more you hit epic raiders and upgrade your cards, the more cards you get for the same energy from them.

I’m a bit of an outlier as I’ve been agressively upping my PPL since the game had pink raiders.
    Now with max PPL (41.6), I have a range on epic outposts 31-43 getting 30 to 45 epic cards per OP for 3e. Which is probably 50%+ more cards on average than a HL player with a lower range.
    I also hit up to level 39 epic bases with a max 93 cards reward, and we flare all the pink bases we see.

Add farming  pinks when the race is over and focusing on double epic cards event when they happen.
    It all adds up quickly with a snowballing effect if you’ve been focusing on that for 2 years.

pink begets pink :)

• vicsarkvicsark Member Posts: 32
    On the levels buff feedback, I’m expecting more specific scaled up rewards for HL players. Like maybe more level capped offers in shops or stuff like that. 
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    FFS said:
    I very much doubt "most" players in 31-35 have maxed their epics. I am at 32 now and my highest epic is lvl16. I find it hard to understand how others managed to max epics. Money? Spoofing?

The ones I know have maxed epic cards have been spoofers. It is probably possible in other ways, but I haven't figured out how :)
    Actually the OP is one of the people who plays actively on one of the top teams in the game. This means spending lot of money on flares and energy and playing all double epic events as much as possible. People that spend and are surrounded by others who do so too are more likely to max their cards. 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction