Ad rewards stopped working

FFSFFS Member Posts: 27
Either since new season or more probable since the lvl up to lvl32 I no longer get the rewards for watching adverts. I get the "TAP TO OPEN" butten but nothing happens when I click it. Have to force-quit the game, and after I restart I have verified I never get any rewards. Same gold, same energy, same grenades at least, and you otherwise always get some gold.

Same "tap to open"-freeze happens after playing step 3 of SMS.

Other rewards work.

Any other lvl32+ players have working ad rewards?

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 529
    Check to make sure that you are not running any kind of Ad Blocker Apps/programs as these can effect in game apps.  If your on Android try clearing your game cache. Restarting the phone might also help. Ads are also usually effected by your location as well 
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
  • FFSFFS Member Posts: 27
    Thanks for the suggestions. Did them all, same issue.

And Ad ID shouldn't cause the error after completing SMS and not getting those rewards.
  • vicsarkvicsark Member Posts: 32
    Same issue here
    All with higher lvl than 31 in my group has this issue. Works for others. Must be related to lvl?
    This has been resolved for me today. The ad part atleast, cannot test SMS-rewards
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 529
    Thank you @FFS. I was planning on checking in with you all on this layer in the day. 
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 37
    I'm lvl 28, I have a similar thing where ad plays then just closes with no reward - watch again (!) and then reward drops. Is a pain in ass tbh.... 
    Yeah, I have the same issue but it seems it is related to a few specific ads. Most work for me.