Rare or Epic Ambush?

fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
Hello NG,

can't find any information about this:

Are there rare or epic ambush missions out there?

Its fun to play an ambush, but the reward is… really… crappy… 

side note: I love how you decrease the spawnrate of any rare or epic missions during a double card event…
Newr0tic

Comments

• double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 59
    The scrolling announcement icon in the game has some more details on the ambush missions.  It says there is only one rarity level. I agree that the rewards don't seem very good for the difficulty and likely won't play them after this event ends. 
  • Newr0ticNewr0tic Member Posts: 23
    edited June 2021
    I was pretty hyped for the new mission. The mechanic is fun. To me the announced mission sounded very rewarding, a mission way more rewarding than usual raider missions because of the difficulty. I'm disappointed.

"In Raider Ambush Missions, Raiders lay in wait and ready to spring a devious trap on anyone who comes near their territory. If you want the supplies the raiders are hoarding you’ll have to take them down.  Easy? Maybe not! This time the Raiders are prepared with a new defensive measure - a storage locker filled with Walkers. This ain’t your grandma’s storage wars. If you want the loot you’ve got to battle both Raiders and Walkers simultaneously."
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
    And I am still asking myself.. what for loot?
  • IdontwalkIdontwalk Member Posts: 19
    New player here but even I was expecting some decent loot based on the description that was used.
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
    I find it a bit curious that NG didn't reply on my last two threads… 
  • MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 138
    I think (sadly) Fumpi, the writing is on the wall.  Filipe has not had a meaningful post or engaged in meaningful discussion in over 5 months.  90% of the time if he does respond to something its just a quick, “sorry its fixed now”, regarding issues. Zbot and Dalliah do a great job trying to keep things in line but they’re not NG employees and they shouldn’t be expected to do the job of those people. Couple that with the fact that they are pulling design resources away from the game - SIMPLE things like, designing artwork for the season calendar, and it all points to the same thing.  It’s extremely frustrating that what was such a great game and had so much potential will be eventually killed off because of greed and apathy.  
  • OWTWD1583OWTWD1583 Member Posts: 20
    Yeah this game is obviously dying. I'm not interesting any more money in purchases at this point since we already barely have anyone left in my group and new people are no longer joining. 
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 128
    OW... before the last big system crash a few months back, which kicked out half our group including me, we are struggling to get to 18 members.  Before that we had 24 or 25 regularly and had to boot the non active to make room.  But I still am addicted to the game.  Only purchases for me is the bike... I also expected more rewards for the Raider Ambush.  I maxed out Negan on this round and will use rest for cash.  Hopefully the rewards are increased as it is a fun idea.  Best part is using it for group challange by not killing the Raiders too quick and plowing through the walkers
  • David12David12 Member, Staff Posts: 17
    Rare and Epic Raider Ambush is being considered for future release.