Princess points

StewartStewart Member Posts: 88
Has this been turned on, I've used 3 compasses and found none !!!!
swtsugarmeDESTROYEROFM3N

Comments

• HughJarsolHughJarsol Member Posts: 9
    I don’t know why this is showing as silver difficulty. It’s a lot of tokens needed for princess when you only get 60 points per battle and legendary encounters are so rare :/
    Captain_HaliSoldiersNewr0ticDESTROYEROFM3N
  • FFSFFS Member Posts: 27
    Yeah, unless spawn rate is upped a lot it will be impossible.

Raider Ambush was marked champion and I emptied that shop quickly and poured probably 50k tokens on SMG draw.
    swtsugarmeCaptain_HaliSoldiersDESTROYEROFM3N
  • IdontwalkIdontwalk Member Posts: 18
    Wow, it has to be a legendary mission?  I see one of those maybe once a week.  I really enjoyed the ambush tokens event as there was plenty of them to do and the rewards were nice.  Guess I don't have to worry about this new event.  The whole rare, epic, and legendary system kinda sucks and I wish it was reworked.
    swtsugarme
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    I haven't seen a single princess encounter after two compasses, going through a half a dozen flares and a five mile bike ride. I have no idea why this is considered a silver level event.
    swtsugarmeCaptain_HaliSoldiers
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 90
    I finally found a Princess Mission after 3 or 4 Roams... I don't have Princess yet, so at only 50 per Mission, I won't be getting her again.  IDontWalk, I agree, the ambush was awesome.  Something new and the walkers counted towards the group challenges.  I also maxed on what I needed and used the rest for extra Coins.  
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 107
    4 compasses got me 2 Princess encounters. 

Maybe change the difficulty to triple platinum?
  • Ruby_RoseRuby_Rose Member Posts: 4
    This is an epic FAIL event NG
  • David12David12 Member, Staff Posts: 16
    Thank you all for the feedback. Following this, the frequency of this mission type on the map will be increased considerably within the next hour.
    Captain_HaliSoldiersStewart
  • Newr0ticNewr0tic Member Posts: 10
    edited July 6
    We have 10 flares up and there are two legendary encounters btw. If there was an increase, it's still not enough for a silver event.
    But since a few seasons, when the calculations for the events turned into garbage, i'm used to only get the season tokens and some consumables. I was pleasantly surprised, that the "Raider Ambush 1" event was acutally an event, you could grind out again (marked as Champion btw.). I didn't get everything but a lot. Compare this to the "Princess Power" or the "Carless Whispers" event. It seems the Tokens you get per Mission are just a very bad guess. They are unreasonably marked as silver and bronze. I know, you strangely enough classify the difficulty after how easy it is to unlock the first package or so and not the whole shop. But to get all the Assassins Bow cards e.g., and the big package of 20 cards is the last one, you had to get 26350 Tokens, which translate into 527 Whisperers killed with a bow. Not every Encounter has a Whisperer and it's nice, that the bow indicated, if a Whisperer was in there, but to gather that many missions.... And now 2300 Tokens for just 5 Princess cards, i don't know what to say....
    For some people it might be enough to just grind the boards with their group, for me good events were a great motivation to play more. Now we all look at the shop, see that grinding is not worth it and for me a lot of the fun is gone.
    The "Raider Ambush 1" was really great!
  • Ruby_RoseRuby_Rose Member Posts: 4
    Yep, just found one, it was a level 48 and full of spikes. Thanks NG 🙄
    Yobofumpivicsark
    Thanks for fixing it.   They have been a bit easier to find now
  • DESTROYEROFM3NDESTROYEROFM3N Member Posts: 34
    Same problem here guys also, even if it was fixed 6 roams got 2 princess missions unrealistic 
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
  • BAXXXBAXXX Member Posts: 2
    Don't think this is fixed. Stil almost imposible to find one!
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
  • BAXXXBAXXX Member Posts: 2
    In a trip of 8km, I found 2. And thy where close to eachother.

Definitely not fixed!  
  • ZompulaZompula Member Posts: 35
    It's once again a complete disregard by NG of the high level, end-game players. The "heaps of Legendaries" aren't there, and the most of the Princess encs I see are above a level I want to go to, knowing that it will take 2 weeks for my mission levels to be back to where I can play with legs and commons.

NG, please do something! 800 cards to upgrade a single leg, and after that, what? 1600????
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    Zompula said:
    NG, please do something! 800 cards to upgrade a single leg, and after that, what? 1600????
    No, it's "only" 1000 cards for the next upgrade...
    Still completely unrealistic seeing how long it took me to get a single 275 power leg (400 cards) by focusing all of my wilds on it. The leg card pool continues to gets bigger every few seasons which just dilutes the draws even more.  There is probably something wrong with the card model when it drives some players to deliberately avoid getting new cards in an effort to increase chances of drawing cards they actually want. 
    I do avoid attaining new cards because it will dilute the chance of upgrading cards I already have...
  • OWTWD1583OWTWD1583 Member Posts: 17
    I agree, this event is another total fail. I play heavily and have used up all of my gold on compasses and such, and I'm still not even close to getting princess.

The raider event was marked as much higher level and I cleared out the entire shop for that with ease. 
    I'm at 650 princess tokens... have roamed most of the central part of the island I'm on... and some flaRes others have set.  Need waY more of these to make this event fun in anyway...
    The event rewards are kinda shitty, and that's ok.   I've received a ton of legendary cards from the encounters.   

After they said they were fixing it,  it seemed to be better for me.   I just use Terminus maps when we throw a flare with 2 or 3 in it
    I noticed more of them last night and have also been getting more Leg cards than expected... 
  • HowgeeHowgee Member Posts: 6
    The rate of leg enc increased significantly. But they cost 5 energy now, not 2, thats bad. The drop rate of leg cards increased, thats good. I got 4000 tokens now. But its still a bad event compared to the raider event last week, More grindable events are better for players motivation. Please keep that in mind.
    Captain_HaliSoldiers