Tier 25 Balancing

MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 72
I was just wondering if there were any plans to adjust some of the requirements in tier 25 (and specifically in board 3).  I think that you will find that in the opinion of the player base, even with the double rewards, its just not worth the effort to repeat tier 25.3 over and over again.  I think this can be underscored and supported by the fact that every team that has finished t25 (with the exception of DC who finished earlier today and will be leaving our orig. group to farm at reset), has already left their main groups and has no interest in continuing with the current board numbers.  I think specifically the big tiles that need to be addressed are #1 and #22.  The 7k infest battles and 4k raider base battles are just honestly too much.  Please consider looking at those tiles and possibly adjusting those numbers down to make it more “worth it” for groups to continue to farm.  Thanks for the consideration.

Miggz
AshyslashysixfiveRedsWorldvicsark

Comments

• ZompulaZompula Member Posts: 28
    Tier 25.3 is ridiculous, who would want to do it over and over? WAP went farming.

Why not have a mystery tier at the end of regular seasons too? 
  • MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 72
    No admin response?……getting to be pretty typical ng
  • MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 72
    season wasting away waiting for an answer, or at least a response
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 515
    I do not believe that they have any plans on adjusting the requirements for T25.3 at any point during this season. 
  • David12David12 Member, Staff Posts: 16
    Hello, thanks for your feedback. For the remainder of the season there will be no adjustment to T25.3, but this will be the last season this will occur. You will hear news on our next update soon which will make clear why this situation won't reoccur