Tier 25.3 Infinite Loop

Deadmonton has put on our overalls and gone farming. Why? Two reasons. One, this tier 25 is much more costly and less balanced than the last two tier 25’s. Secondly, and most important because we would be forced to farm only the 25.3 board, over and over and over. 

The rewards for a third board are never in line with the cost curve, and doing the *exact, same board* for four and a half weeks seems like a game experience we can happily live without. Groundhog Day came early and often. Hoping that NG makes some changes to avoid this in the future. 

vicsarkMadWhippetDiamondGirlSerikaCaptain_HaliSoldiersRedsWorld

Comments

• CalaveraCalavera Member Posts: 95
    Agreed.  I expected to go to 25.1 from 25.3 (and was already dreading how long this tier was to repeat) but 25.3 again and again? That’s not fun. 
    DiamondGirlMadWhippetSerikavicsark
  • MadWhippetMadWhippet Member Posts: 4

Finishing the final tier in just under 2 rounds was exhilarating! Our excitement was short lived.  It was crushing to learn we had to start the nightmare T25.3 instead of T25.1 upon flipping the final tier.

I think it is a game improvement for teams to restart on the board they reached before boards close for tiers 1 to 24; this will mean more teams will reach higher tiers than they might have previously. 

But, and this is a huge but, having to repeat T25.3 until the end of the season is cruel and bordering on punishing race teams.

There’s two possible solutions I think could be considered:

1. Revert to the old approach for T25 (that is keeping all three boards available to repeat) while continuing the new approach for T1 to/including T24; or
    2. Include a mystery tier after T25 similar to that used in the mini seasons.
    DiamondGirlSerikavicsark
  • DiamondGirlDiamondGirl Member Posts: 7
    100% agreed on repeating 25.3 over and over.  NG didn’t think this through and has essentially alienated the most active and loyal players. It’s a slap in the face for crossing one heck of a finish line to all teams and players. 
    MadWhippetSerikavicsark
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 88
    Our group has yet to pass Gold IV.  Only a few of us are really active.  The game system crash in Feb lost us many excellent players who never returned.  I really like the new reset at current board instead of current tier, that will help a group like ours get past Gold someday.  I can only imagine having to replay a tough board over and over and over!  Hopefully, by the time I ever achieve that, there will be a solution.  We'll done Deadmonton & Others!
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 100
    Stop fixing things that are not broke or being complained about.  1 step forward 3 steps back is not a good approach.  

And please…..
    get rid of the lone wolf missions at least on the last tier.  This is a team effort game.
  • ZompulaZompula Member Posts: 28
    Hi CP! Agreed, stupid to do 25.3 over and over. We at WAP went farming too.

Love to all of you in DM,
    ❤️