Birthday Event is a JOKE

StewartStewart Member Posts: 87
edited July 9 in General Discussions
Some birthday event this is...3700 points for a few Alpha cards and the most u can obtain from a bait round is 80, WTF at that rate it will take 46.25 rounds.

Feeling a little "cheap" and this birthday bash is going to cost u way more then we think you deserve on a birthday present....oh forgot, thought it was an event for us...Guess not.....
CarlseyeLeeO

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,358
    Max 25 members in a group, 1 free flare and 1 free bait a day for 6 days, 25 times 6 = 150 > 46.25?
    StewartLeeO
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 107
    I think the bigger issue is the grind for a birthday event.   It's quite the grind for minimal rewards
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 90
    Finally got Princess!  I'll just use Wildcards to upgrade.  Blew thru dozens of Compasses and Maps for those encounters..  and used many grenades to get thru some of them.  Happy I got her tho, but would have enjoyed the event if more tokens were offered up...
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 87
    zbot said:
    Max 25 members in a group, 1 free flare and 1 free bait a day for 6 days, 25 times 6 = 150 > 46.25?
    Who always has 25 players on at the same time. Which group uses the free baits and doesn't horde them...your logic is correct but not very viable. 3,700 for a few cards / 80 (max u can get) without using grenades not that easy = 46.25 rounds of bait for peanuts. Cheap ass event if you ask me and it suppose to be a birthday event more like full your back pocket event....bring back the raider event at least that was fun and very doable for everyone at almost no cost.
  • double_tapdouble_tap Member Posts: 52
    edited July 12
    Honestly, I prefer to keep alpha low so she doesn't steal headshots. The shop rewards for this are pretty good for the other items with lots of weapon options.

The difference with this event is that it is much more group dependent to take advantage of it though. An unorganized or inactive group hurts since you won't be able to get very much on your own.  It doesn't take all 25 on at the same time, just a coordinated time that works for most people and have a bait party where everyone contributes. 

I have no problem giving negative feedback, but I think this has been a good event.  First,  it stacked onto the princess and now the 2nd ambush event.  Additionally, everyone was able to get 6x baits & flares just by logging on each day. Everything past that is completely up to how your group is run. 
  • OWTWD1583OWTWD1583 Member Posts: 17
    Yeah this event is terrible. Glad I've stopped spending money on this game. No more season passes, no more gold, not even the motorcycle anymore.