Auto upgrade bug!?

ReiRei Member Posts: 3
Back then i got my shane walsh(epic) at 178 power, sometimes later without i upgrade it, it goes on its own to 195 power (card and gold consumed) later on when almost all my common stay at 180 mysteriously my kate nguyen goes to 190 power (card and gold consumed) this silly bug ruin my avarange power level, i hope both can reverted back (gold and card consumed also return) and this bug fixed, also near the future there are kinda safelock to prevent card upgrading on its own / accidentally upgraded.
Bobby1er

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,706
    Contact in game support and they can look into it.  As leveling up requires 2 clicks one to select the character and another to level them up, it’s really hard to do accidentally.
  • Bobby1erBobby1er Member Posts: 5
    Same thing for me. More than 1 million of coins, i have nothing left, and a bunch of sh**y cards updated...
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    @Bobby1er please submit an in game support ticket about this issue and include as much information as you can. 
  • ReiRei Member Posts: 3
    Submited ticket, cs say they can't do anything bout this bug, say about upgrade was permanent and not reversible, blah"'''... Nothing for player suffering this bug and get undesired power level spawn, sad...
    @Rei @Bobby1er

So I can follow up with Support on this could you please give me your in game name, group name and player level.  Thank you. 
  • ReiRei Member Posts: 3
    Name: TWDI-Alien
    Group: TWD Indonesia
    Level: 23
    Thank you @Rei
    Thanks Dahlia

Name: Bobby 1er
    Group: Pertuis
    Level: 28 - almost 29
    Your Welcome. 
    So

I didn't see there was a answer in the support screen.
    If you don't go into options > support, you have no notification.

Answer is : "I did the update".
    Which is unfortunated, because I did not.

There is no way very weak cards could be opened by mistake because they are in the very bottom of the list.
    And there are several of them that was updated.
    I updated the campbell card because of a challenge. That's all. And that's all the support guy was able to tell.

Well, after 3 year playing ... saving coin, updating cards carefully, this is not very awarding.
  • swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    What happened to join this forum for faster help?
    edited August 2021
    @swtsugarme some issues can only be handled by support and through a support ticket.  The Forum is not a bypass to Support but can be a solution for checking for updated information, getting help from other players and asking questions. 

Closing this thread as it has been resolved. 
This discussion has been closed.