3 dot loading screen (30-3 and 31-3) unable to play after 31-3

BostonLvrBostonLvr Member Posts: 11
Valhalla Warriors got the 3 dot loading screen after tier 30-3 (which was not expected) and have yet to receive rewards.
After 31-3 completion most of us were able to collect but got load screen afterward.
Restart/left group and returned (many have done this multiple times) and are still unable to see the boards.

Lots of flares burning and no board to play. Any suggestions?
Our World why can't I quit you?
Paying since launch, lvl 30
BostonLvr

Comments

• DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    Rewards from 31.3 will be delivered the day after the round ends. If your experiencing issues with additional boards please reach out to in game support about the issue. Make sure to clearly lay out what the issue is. 
  • BostonLvrBostonLvr Member Posts: 11
    And board 30.3? That wasn't even listed as being affected by the glitch, yet days later no compensation.
    No one in the group can play because 32 won't load, and we (the entire group) can't play. We have reached out to in game support.

This section of the forum is for game issues no??
    Silly me....
    BostonLvr
    WitchOfOz
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 619
    I understand that your frustrated.  31.3 Board Completion Rewards will be automatically sent. If you experienced issues with other boards, in game support tickets need to be submitted as support with need to look into it. Even though this is for reporting game issues both so other players are aware and NG is aware issues still need to be reported to support as that way they can easily pull up effected accounts and look through the game logs.  I have passed along this post to make sure NG is aware. 
    BostonLvr
  • BostonLvrBostonLvr Member Posts: 11
    Thank you Dahlia 😁
    BostonLvr