No leaderboard rewards received

Our team finished 72nd and a few of us didn't receive the rewards...we got the end of season ones but not the other ones.
Jeff1JaycaydussNewr0tic

Comments

• JOSHinJOSHin Member Posts: 5
    Same here. One guy got it out of whole team
    Jeff1Jaycayduss
  • Jeff1Jeff1 Member Posts: 6
    Camelot finished 17th and most of us didn't receive our leader board rewards either.  Some are still waiting on previous missing rewards
    Jaycayduss
  • JaycaydussJaycayduss Member Posts: 12
    Moes group finished 126th position and a big part of our 24 members have not received the leaderboards rewards we worked for this whole season(40 legendary cards + wildcards) . My question is why the devs release new features and all but it's all broken and we always need to contact support?! Why do we pay for a broken game? Why are there always issues? What is the purpose of alexandria players / testers?
    Thanks in advance for an honest answer. 
    greenbean
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,624
    Thanks for the report, it’s been forwarded to NG.
    Jaycayduss
  • fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
    Same here.. some guys get it, some not…
    in German we have a phrase for it:
    “Einmal mit Profis“..
  • greenbeangreenbean Member Posts: 2
    pls when u compensate, don't give out the rewards to every single one like what u did on those tiers X1.3 which already made me felt like being punished for not getting it twice.
    Newr0tic
  • HowgeeHowgee Member Posts: 20
    noone in our Clan got leaderboard rewards. We reached Ultimate 17/2.
  • Our team Monica Bellucci finished 38nd and a few of us didn't receive the rewards... 
  • zactizacti Member Posts: 9
    any update?

I still haven’t any rewards…

• RemorahRemorah Member Posts: 101
    Please make sure to also extend the season store longer so when they are finally received everyone has enough time to spend their tokens
    Jeff1
  • Marco1971Marco1971 Member Posts: 7
    I received a message and a few packs. Opening one gave me 9L, 17E and 34R. Other packs disappeared. Ended in DC Zero on #56. Should have got 80W and 80L at least.