Legendary cards for coins

I’m always maxing out on coins. Can we bring back the coins for legend cards again?  

I’d love to see this as a weekly thing.  Like the upgrade tokens in shop. 
RedsWorld

Comments

• SierraEchoSierraEcho Member Posts: 56

Coins are becoming a problem. High level players have the most cards at max. (Common  and Rare). They are getting more Coins than they can spend…. 

They need cards of the new Ones, epics and legendary. This Long-term players no longer get reasonable rewards in normal missions.

Either you have to work on the coin limit or exchange-options in the shop. 

There are so many ways to do this.

Additional offers at a certain level, permanent opportunities to exchange coins for wildcards, weekly offers that are sometimes epic and sometimes legendary…..

There is a need for action! Loyal players are showered with coins and cannot spend them.

SelviytyjäCaptain_HaliSoldiers
  • DirtNapperDirtNapper Member Posts: 2
    So.. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a "high-level player," but I'm about to crack level 22, so I'm not exactly a n00b.. Coins are consistently the main bottleneck for me in the way of upgrading cards! What am doing wrong?
  • CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 129
    So.. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a "high-level player," but I'm about to crack level 22, so I'm not exactly a n00b.. Coins are consistently the main bottleneck for me in the way of upgrading cards! What am doing wrong?

Dropping in a trading post too much?  I know trading posts are very popular as you are leveling up. 
  • RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 174
    Coins start not being an issue after you max out commons and rare cards.  A good tactic I started a while back was just waiting till I maxed out my purse before leveling up a card after commons and rares were all collected.  Taking advantage of double card weekends and using rare Glenn, epic Eugene, and other coin doublers really helped.  Hitting raider bases during those times give good payouts and even outposts.  Ambushes pay out decently too.  And don’t skip the rare whisper missions either.  Depending on how much you play you can max the purse out in a week depending on how many cards you have already completed.  Just a tip and thought. I’m sure others have great or better ways of doing this.