Bug found - 18.0 lags horrible

fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
edited December 2021 in Bug Reports
As Titel describe:
update 18.0 lags as f…
hardware: iPhone 13 pro
my wife have the same issue: iPhone 11 pro
Oh and our whole team does have the issue too…
i tried to delete and reinstall the game. This fixed it for about 10 missions, now it lags again. 

Please fix this. ASAP! 

Edit:
Here you will find a video of the lags:

When you watch this video with sound, you will see the delay which appears between tap and action.

Again: This is not playable! 
Agenor90SabrinaCBauerNajlepsza

Comments

• fumpifumpi Member Posts: 58
    Sorry, I forgot the whole description:
    It lags when:
    - you want to click on a mission (3-5 seconds delay)
    - you want to change weapon / heroes (3-5 seconds delay)
    - when you want to enter (same delay)

Simple said: it lags when you want to play..
    raGeAgenor90SabrinaCBauerNajlepsza
  • raGeraGe Member Posts: 10
    I’m getting this lag too & several others in my team. 

This has only started today after the update. 

Is this being looked into Felipe? 
    Agenor90SabrinaCBauerNajlepsza
  • Agenor90Agenor90 Member Posts: 9

I have the same problem. It's been a day since the update and nothing is fixed. The muzzle in a 30-frame fight is a joke. FPS drops on the map and when collecting prizes from backpacks are also there. Please fix this as soon as possible. I play Asus Rog phone 3 and so far the problem has not occurred in other games is OK
    SabrinaCBauerNajlepsza
    Nice - so it’s not on iPhone only. Thank you for your respond!
    Agenor90
  • SabrinaCBauerSabrinaCBauer Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021
    Hello, it cannot be that
     this problem will not be 
    solved until next season.
     I won't spend a cent until
     the problem is solved.
     It's a mess
    It's a joke. 2 days passed and no reaction.
    Now, we can see how much you care about players if you make a mistake.
    No response from you, nothing at all, NOTHING.
    raGeNajlepsza
    Agenor90 said:
    It's a joke. 2 days passed and no reaction.
    Now, we can see how much you care about players if you make a mistake.
    No response from you, nothing at all, NOTHING.
    Yea exactly. Not even a quick update. Like WTF?! We are paying customers. 

FIX it or at least update us with when it will roughly be fixed! 🙄
    Agenor90Najlepsza
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,624
    @all have you contacted in game support?
    I contacted, and my message was removed with the video from the fight showing the muzzle at 30 fps block at 144hz refresh rate
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 64
    Ich habe das gleiche Problem seit dem Update. Das Spiel läuft nur schleppend. Helden und Waffen wechseln dauert ewig!!! Bitte behebt das ganz schnell sonst verliere ich die Lust am Spiel 
  • NG_FilipeNG_Filipe Community Manager, Staff Posts: 659
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting these issues. The team is investigating and we hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Stay safe!
    fumpiAgenor90
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 45
    Ditto, ditto and ditto, what else can I say, poor game performance since update. Horrible lag, flare travel and play is undoable.... It is not all our phones, Internet whatever else you wish to blame this on. It has happened since the update. Can I be more clear? 
    raGe
    Hey @NG_Filipe
    did you already have an idea where the lags came from?
    Jaycayduss
    Hallo, tut sich da was??
    Es wird immer schlimmer !
    Gruß Shorty
    edited December 2021

Unacceptable how long this has been going on for now! 🙄
    Agenor90
    Ja völlig unverständlich. Ich habe gedacht bei der neuen Saison läuft es wieder, macht kein Spaß 

• wing2112wing2112 Member Posts: 6
    Please stop snow now. it make it lags!!!
    Jaycayduss
  • GórnyŚlonskGórnyŚlonsk Member Posts: 7
    people help..... Realme 7, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Huawei P30 Pro, Xiaomi 11T PRO!!!! Dramat :( Tragedia :( Ruszcie sie i naprawcie to. Gra przestała działać płynnie i zacina, klatkuje... Naprawcie to, bo było idealnie, a jest porażka. 
    NajlepszaJaycaydussAgenor90
  • JaycaydussJaycayduss Member Posts: 12
    Me too I have the latest xiaomi 11T Pro, my other games run super fine except this game, Our world. It lags terribly since update 18 and an old time bug hasn't even been fixed.since ages. I'm very dissapointed 
    Agenor90GórnyŚlonsk
    Das Abschalten der unteren Ränge hat nichts gebracht. Das Leistungsproblem ist nach wie vor da!!!
    Ich hoffe ihr habt das bald im Griff!
    edited December 2021

Still no performance improvement.
    The game has fps drops in: : flare preview, map,
    in combat.
    Only works correctly for claiming advertising rewards and for returning survivors to safehouses.
    JaycaydussNajlepszaGórnyŚlonsk
    edited December 2021
    Robicie coś z tym? Po jednej walce jest tragedia i same lagi... To jest dramat :( Wszystko chodzi wolniej po pierwszej walce na wszystkich smartfonach, które posiadam. Pracujecie nad problemem w ogóle czy lepiej zrobić sobie przerwe od zombiaków? Kurwica mie już chyto....
    Agenor90Najlepsza

Agenor90Najlepsza
    Besides some microlags, the update 18.1. seems to restores the gameplay from before 18.0.
    Agenor90
    Unfortunately, on my Asus rog phone 3 I do not have any performance improvement of this game.
    Playing with such screen jerks is unacceptable and it takes away the enjoyment of the game.
    Still the fps limit I have no idea why ...Explain to me why the game runs smoothly when returning survivors to their houses and collecting awards for advertising?
    Because that's where the fluency ends
  • NoodlesNoodles Member Posts: 8
    edited April 12
    @NG_Filipe Is The Lag ever getting fully fixed? Or do we just carry on and pretend it’s part of the TWD experience now?
  • MorgenMorgen Community Manager, Staff Posts: 125
    Noodles said:
    @NG_Filipe Is The Lag ever getting fully fixed? Or do we just carry on and pretend it’s part of the TWD experience now?
    Hey, lag is a very generic term and there are many factors that play a role here. As I see the posts above are quite old. If you're experiencing any performance issues with the game right now I'd advise you to reach out to our support team and they'd be able to review that for you. Especially if you have the exact (or approximate) timestamps to report, we can look into it in more detail considering the device, OS and game version you're running.

The forum is here to bring us all together and as a place to share your feedback and concerns, so, of course, you're more than welcome to continue using it, just when it comes to specific game issues (performance issues, account issues), it's probably best to contact us through the game.
    Hallo, ich habe auch immer noch performance Probleme seit dem letzten Update. 
    Aber nur bei meinem huawei P10. Beim Huawei P30 habe ich keine. 
    Ich denke, dass beim P10 die aktuelle Software Version nicht mehr ausreicht für das Spiel? 
  • NoodlesNoodles Member Posts: 8
    Morgen said:
    Noodles said:
    Hey, lag is a very generic term and there are many factors that play a role here. As I see the posts above are quite old. If you're experiencing any performance issues with the game right now I'd advise you to reach out to our support team and they'd be able to review that for you. Especially if you have the exact (or approximate) timestamps to report, we can look into it in more detail considering the device, OS and game version you're running.

The forum is here to bring us all together and as a place to share your feedback and concerns, so, of course, you're more than welcome to continue using it, just when it comes to specific game issues (performance issues, account issues), it's probably best to contact us through the game.
    I did contact support, they said they’re working on it and closed the ticket.

It’s old post because the lag started with 18.0 update in December, it has been largely patched with next update, then leaderboard was taken down and more work was carried which helped little bit. Little tweaks, adjustments and optimisations were made here and there in the game, but it never got fixed to the pre December (18.0 update) aka no lag play performance, which makes me think developers don’t know how to fully fix it, and now we’re just pretending everything is fine and are happy the game kind of works smoothly most of the time.