New shop deal

MiggzMiggz Member Posts: 138
So just curious…..who in the world wanted this?  Give up 1000 gold and we’ll give you 300 more in a few week….what it seems like to me is that you’re taking gold out of the “economy” right before the start of the new season when all the new season deals are available in the shop in hopes that people…..will just buy more gold to get the “deals”.  Seems shady and poorly timed a week before xmas to be taking advantage of your player base like that….I guess we should be used to it by now…..
CLAMHANDLERKilla_Con22RedsWorld

Comments

• CLAMHANDLERCLAMHANDLER Member Posts: 69
    This is another mind bending thing that comes out. With a plethora of community requests for improvements and changes we get another out of left field submission. I'd try thinking less and listening more NG. Your answers are given to you daily from many sources. Do those things instead please. Stop trying to make a rounder wheel.
  • Killa_Con22Killa_Con22 Member Posts: 16
    Why would anyone give up the gold they need for the new season? This is just another cash grab. They could of made the gold available at the start of the season. But no. Spend more money on Thursday and wait for the gold you saved for Thursday. Can’t say I’m surprised. This game is one cash grab after another. I wish they didn’t make no mans Land so I could be done with this company.
  • AlphasDeltaAlphasDelta Member Posts: 41
    @Miggz @Killa_Con22 @CLAMHANDLER 😆😆😆Shake My Head😆😆😆This⬆️⬆️⬆️
    Reminded me of.... "I'll pay ya for a hamburger Tuesday".....🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊🙊🙊🙊🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭🤣😄😄😄😄for realz...lol
  • AlphasDeltaAlphasDelta Member Posts: 41
    Sorry....No disrespect N.G. I just had to😁😁😁😁