Game lagging since update?!

raGeraGe Member Posts: 10
Hi,

Anyone else’s game lagging when trying to do most things (enter/leave missions, changing hero/weapon, viewing leaderboard, etc etc)

This was mentioned in bug forum, but I feel it’s more of a game issue, so I’m posting here. 

I hope this is being looked into, as the game is a real pain in the ass to play atm. 
Cheers. 
Najlepsza

Comments

• raGeraGe Member Posts: 10
    Hello? Any chance of an update!??

The lag is worse than ever atm. 
    Jaycayduss
    I saw their announcement about performance issues… saying maintenance was happening. 

I’ve not noticed any improvement, maybe even worse. 

I can do a few missions, then it lags & I have to restart, which is becoming very timesome!! 
    Jaycayduss
  • RosieNuRosieNu Member Posts: 59
    Yeah I sent them a ticket before update and it's no better possibly even worse since. Horrendous lag, hanging flare travel, crashes, etc. I have to quit and reload multiple times to get out of freezing screen. What is going on? As one of my teamies pointed out - Maybe not the best time to add extra unnecessary stuff to the mix like snow fall??! All my team mates are having same/similar issues. It is not a joy to play, it's a pain in the ass. 
    JaycaydussraGe
    RosieNu said:
    Yeah I sent them a ticket before update and it's no better possibly even worse since. Horrendous lag, hanging flare travel, crashes, etc. I have to quit and reload multiple times to get out of freezing screen. What is going on? As one of my teamies pointed out - Maybe not the best time to add extra unnecessary stuff to the mix like snow fall??! All my team mates are having same/similar issues. It is not a joy to play, it's a pain in the ass. 
    Yea, why add snow. It was lagging before snow, so no idea why they thought this would be a good idea. 

Did they reply to your ticket, I haven’t sent one yet.