NEED AN ACTIVE AMBITIOUS PLAYER?

I am currently in a group with only a few active players.My points are double than the whole group because I play every day. Please contact me if you are a high ranking club, I'm tired of clearing whole boards by myself or with maybe one other player...

DanielHörning

Best Answer

• CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 129
    Answer ✓
    We're From the Ashes FTA

We finished 36th last season.  
    Shirl4u2

Answers

• Shirl4u2Shirl4u2 Member Posts: 2
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR GROUP IF YOU HAVE AN OPENING!
    DanielHörning
  • SupergrantSupergrant Member Posts: 49
    Please feel free to join us when ready. You'll have a lot of fun 😉
    https://discord.gg/Q44s8wVthW
  • Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 140
    We are not a top 200 team but have 10 regular longer time players that are consistent.  Our '2nd line' brings it when needed.  Its been a while since we had a solid bottom 5 so we are into a rebuilding phase and I just booted 3 players this evening.  Being a part of HaliSoldiers may be more enjoyable for you than joining a top 200 team and not being on the top 5 or 10 of the team contribution board... just say'n.
  • GhostBethGhostBeth Member Posts: 5
    Double tap Mafia has openings

Click this link to join my Group in TWD: Our World! ourworld://guild/invite/7a06ffc8-7704-44a2-bf4d-d20c115a3f1e/NA
    Dinder
  • Slickster1900Slickster1900 Member Posts: 5
    I'm level 9 have over 7000 for this current season. Not sure if that's good but I play daily and active. Message me if you want me to join after this round.
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
    Slickster1900... sure!  Join us at HaliSoldiers... last spot for now

Click this link to join my Group in TWD: Our World! ourworld://guild/invite/8e1034ed-1170-40c4-81db-8adaee80555f/NA
  • Slickster1900Slickster1900 Member Posts: 5
    Would love to join but need to finish this round . Still another day left
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
    Roger that slickster... we had a new player join but I remove an inactive player so still 1 spot remains
  • Brand_e13Brand_e13 Member Posts: 100
    I have a small group of 5 that is currenlty on silver1.  We get the cards every season but are less focussed on rank and more about fun and balance with life.  If that interests we are found at: Click this link to join my Group in TWD: Our World! ourworld://guild/invite/160c0a84-7a90-4a87-b0e3-617f4c8cc271/NA The name of the group is The Retirees
  • Fizz86Fizz86 Member Posts: 1
    I’m from Australia. I’m an active player, I can clear a board on my own in my current group. Looking for a bigger group
    Brand_e13
    FiZZ... HaliSoldiers is often full at 25 players but goes through cycles as I'm sure most teams do.  We have 20 players right now but 4 of those may be leaving soon.  Our top 10 are quite active and we enjoy flaRes... this morning I woke up to 8 of them!  Would love to have another active players with a solid knowledge of clearing boards.  

Click this link to join my Group in TWD: Our World! ourworld://guild/invite/8e1034ed-1170-40c4-81db-8adaee80555f/NA