[FIXED] Is the game down? - Apr 2022

HarmLezHarmLez Member Posts: 3
edited May 13 in Game Issues
Or is it just me? 
spacechefhardtofindnameswtsugarme

Comments

• hardtofindnamehardtofindname Member Posts: 9
    One of my guildmates put up a flare in Kansas after I couldn't log in so the problem isn't everywhere I'm in California
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 613
    Ok. I can only go by the reports I have received from countries around the world from multiple players that are experiencing issues.Thank you for letting me know at least someone has access. 
  • BrendaTheGr8BrendaTheGr8 Member Posts: 12
    We have people from all over the US…East and west coast and in between. None of us can get in. The only ones who are in currently aren’t able to get back in once they log off…hope that helps!
  • jns54jns54 Member Posts: 11
    I'm in New Mexico and couldn't get in, also.  Same thing as previous poster - someone shot up a flare and soon after that, game went down.  
  • BratteliBratteli Member Posts: 0
    We're now unable to log in .... any fix soon?
  • NajlepszaNajlepsza Member Posts: 3
    I’m experiencing the same issue in Australia just like my guildmates from Poland, so the problem is rather global
  • DaisieDaisie Member Posts: 26
    I'm having the same issue.
  • PlayerOnePlayerOne Member Posts: 24
    Same thing with my game.
  • cycorracycorra Member Posts: 7
    Same here.  I've tried clearing cache and rebooting the phone, as suggested, but it did not fix the issue.  After the last world server crash and everyone lost their saved games, I am not feeling confident about uninstalling and reinstalling.
  • spacechefspacechef Member Posts: 6
    How long do we have to wait for an official response?  It’s been hours, do they honestly not pay attention to their own game?  Will compensation be given?
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 59
    Ich komme nicht ins Spiel.. 
    Wird daran gearbeitet?
    Deutschland
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 613
    Unfortunately, I do not have any additional information that I can share. Please remember that NG is based in Finland so it's super early in the am and response personal at that hour is limited. 
  • WalkerReaperWalkerReaper Member Posts: 2
    edited April 12
    I'm having the same issue since 1 hour ago. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, it loads perfectly fine with a new profile, but as soon as I Connect my Google account it gives me the same error message shared by Bratteli in an inifinte loop. Please help! I'm from Mexico. Before getting the error 1, it shows the TransitionHUD code.

Ich hoffe es wird an einer schnellen Lösung gearbeitet!
    Ich muss meine Waffenkammer auf Level 54!!  retten. Ich hoffe, die Konten sind noch da!!! 
  • CLAMHANDLERCLAMHANDLER Member Posts: 69
    NY USA can't log as of 11:35pm eastern. Somebody kicked a plug out of the socket. They'll plug it back in soon. 

UNLESS - they accidentally turned the game off from everyone else except Russia? 

OR they are trying to implement the" we can't use Google maps contingency plan".
  • SklirbleSklirble Member Posts: 1
    Game down in USA also.  Can't login.
    Danke! Spiel läuft wieder 
  • MorgenMorgen Community Manager, Staff Posts: 116
    Thank you everyone for the reports. The issue has been resolved now (as of ~1h ago), the game is back up and you should be able to play.
    We are still evaluating the situation, more info will follow later today. 🤞

Thank you for the understanding and stay safe out there! 
    edited April 12
    Hi again, here's the update as promised. 

To make up for the inconvenience, we are:
    • Setting up a Compensation Crate you can claim in the Store (for players level 3+), containing: 
      - 100x Energy
      - 5x Free Roam Compass
      - 5x Terminus Map
       ⚠️Make sure to claim it before 8:00am UTC on April 14th.
    • Extending the Acts of God event for one more day

• Sending back the Flares used during this time: players who have activated Flares in the period 2 hours before and during the incident (April 11th 10:00pm UTC to April 12th 05:13am UTC) will get their Flares sent back later today.

Hope that helps for now and thanks again for reporting! If you come across any related issues, please contact our player support. Stay safe!
    swtsugarme
  • swtsugarmeswtsugarme Member Posts: 26
    really appreciate it if I could actually get into the game to play, I have also lost 15 of the 30 minutes I earned… so that was so worth all the missions 🤯and yes I have 5g and have turned off, restarted, what else would you like me to do? NanaZslayer in the team “Forgot the name”
  • SierraEchoSierraEcho Member Posts: 53
    @swtsugarme
    I might be too polite but thats not actually a way to ask for help.
    First, thats some old Thread that’s already solved.
    Second, I understand why upset when you can’t play, I understand even complaining.
    But posting a pic like this is very rude.
    I would not wanna help if someone pissed me off right away.
    Just my opinion.
    MrGoose
    Almost got me a heart attack reviving this thread @swtsugarme 😱 I'll DM you - individual issues like that are better reported to our support team. The game is up and running for everyone else and we are not aware of any issues right now.

As SierraEcho pointed out, this is an older thread. I'd better close and rename it to avoid further confusion. Thanks again everyone for your reports and help in April! 🙌
This discussion has been closed.