Thank you!!

PandaSMWPandaSMW Member Posts: 5
Just sending a thanks & positive feedback on the update - loving the increased compass duration and the pinned cards. 🙂 
MorgenSierraEchoRonny_MetzkeNewr0ticBig_blocksRedEye52

Comments

• HöckelebömmeleHöckelebömmele Member Posts: 34
    Thank you very much for this excellent update!! Keep it up!!!

SierraEchoMorgen
  • SierraEchoSierraEcho Member Posts: 53
    I would like to join.
    Thank you!
    🎁Feels like birthday and Christmas 😂

📌 I love that I can finally pin cards and don’t need to scroll and scroll. My favorites loved it to hide at the bottom. 
    🏃🏼‍♀️ Flare traveling is soooooo fast, I still can’t believe it. ❤️❤️❤️
    🆙 The raised maximum of cards. I think it was time for this. It didn’t affected me - the coin limit issue but I know much players with that issue. I might be much nicer than others but I can dispense my „max out“ coins when it means other players can enjoy the game. I can understand how demotivate it must have been to play encounters for the team without getting cards mostly and not getting coins (coinlimit).
    🧟 And I like the new camp icon. It was really difficult and now its much easier to see what mission type is on your map.

When we just updated the Game. Boom. Another surprise. Free Roam duration, epic and rare = dynamic and safehouse timer.

Sending you a lot of love and appreciation.
    Keep on improving, great job 👏 
    MorgenBig_blocks
  • Ronny_MetzkeRonny_Metzke Member Posts: 2
    edited May 6
    Many thanks for the great update and all the work behind it .... very special thanks to the many helpers from the communities without whom we would not have received such a great improvement in which many suggestions were filtered and passed on by us together... ...the small bug with the promotional video is manageable and will be fixed soon :)
    PandaSMWMorgen
  • NachteuleNachteule Member Posts: 15
    the update brought a lot of great innovations!  thanks for that!  the quick change in the flares and the extended hiking are great
    SierraEcho
    @Nachteule
    I love that you literally translated „wandern“
    😂😂😂😂
    Sounds much better than free roam (frei durchstreifen)
    But I prefer „rumgurken“ - drive around (literally = cucumber around)  🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Nachteule
  • Big_blocksBig_blocks Member Posts: 4
    Just like SierraEcho said here is spot on how i feel and funny we both are having the same experience so i think a copy paste is the best 🤣😃   

I would like to join.
    Thank you!
    🎁Feels like birthday and Christmas 😂

📌 I love that I can finally pin cards and don’t need to scroll and scroll. My favorites loved it to hide at the bottom. 
    🏃🏼‍♀️ Flare traveling is soooooo fast, I still can’t believe it. ❤️❤️❤️
    🆙 The raised maximum of cards. I think it was time for this. It didn’t affected me - the coin limit issue but I know much players with that issue. I might be much nicer than others but I can dispense my „max out“ coins when it means other players can enjoy the game. I can understand how demotivate it must have been to play encounters for the team without getting cards mostly and not getting coins (coinlimit).
    🧟 And I like the new camp icon. It was really difficult and now its much easier to see what mission type is on your map.

When we just updated the Game. Boom. Another surprise. Free Roam duration, epic and rare = dynamic and safehouse timer.

Sending you a lot of love and appreciation.
    Keep on improving, great job 👏 
    SierraEcho
    @Big_blocks 🤣🤣

Awww BB 😘
  • HowgeeHowgee Member Posts: 20
    I agree, I think the changes brought much more motivation! Two very important issures stay, hope they will conclude soon. First, due to the new whisperer camps you need much more engery than before. Please give us more energy! I suggest a fourth possibility to buy 25 energy for coins. Or to raise the energy cap from 99 to 2xengery-base or 150. Second, please give us more coins from missions. The coins are far too hard so collect. 2 or 3 times more coins from trade post would be a good solution. Thanks for setting up some motivating features for us!
    Morgen
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 57
    Thank you for the Flare QoL change!   Less clicking = better.   
    Morgen