Building shelters but not seeing them

Good day,  thisnhas happened to me a few times.  Just now I built an Armory at a Teammates flaRE to drop off survivors as part of our group challenge.  It took 10 units but doe not show up for me.  I closed and reopened, but still not there.

Group:HaliSoldiers
Me: Captain G
Time 10:18pm Atlantic time
FlaRe: Sumac Drive, Trenton

Can you please assist.  I m going to build a second one and hope it shows up.

As always, thanks kindly

Comments

• Captain_HaliSoldiersCaptain_HaliSoldiers Member Posts: 145
    Had a teammate check and they also don't see it.  Tried a 2nd time and the same thing happened.  I'm now out 20 resources with no place to drop my survivors and help with that challenge... help
  • MorgenMorgen Community Manager, Staff Posts: 257
    Hi @Captain_HaliSoldiers, sorry to hear. It can happen sometimes that a newly placed Safe House doesn't appear right away, we are still investigating the root cause. Please reach out to our support team so we can get your account details and reimburse the tokens. Thank you! 
    Captain_HaliSoldiers
    Thanks for your quick response Morgen... is there any way to credit my resources the 20 units I lost?  If not, i won't panic as I'm sure I'll get them back over the next few days.  

Captain G
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 653
    @Captain_HaliSoldiers as Morgan said in her reply please send an in game support ticket with your information including what you shared in your inital post and the support team will handle looking into the situation further and reimburse you the tokens. 
    Done... tyvm