Dare 2 ask; tiers & missions content

A long time ago, i could check from the start and during a season the content and rewards of all 22 missions per tier. Suddenly this info disappeared. Where did it go? 

Comments

• MorgenMorgen Community Manager, Staff Posts: 257
    Hey @Gambit2204, I had to dig a little to figure this one out. 😅

After speaking to the team, it looks like we stopped sharing these graphics for each board tier because the way the new boards were built just didn't allow it anymore. Could you share what is it that you are missing the most about it, what did you use to check there that you can't see in the game? Perhaps we can find another way to display that information in the game in the future. For reference, you can find the original thread addressing the change here.
  • AsynjaAsynja Member Posts: 58
    Morgen said:
    Hey @Gambit2204, I had to dig a little to figure this one out. 😅

After speaking to the team, it looks like we stopped sharing these graphics for each board tier because the way the new boards were built just didn't allow it anymore. Could you share what is it that you are missing the most about it, what did you use to check there that you can't see in the game? Perhaps we can find another way to display that information in the game in the future. For reference, you can find the original thread addressing the change here.
    Hey Morgen,
    You stopped releasing them because you said that it was impossible due to the "infinite" tiers.
    We all know that's not true because there's not actually infinite tiers. Tier 15-24 just keeps repeating itself. We're just back to when players have to write the info down themselves. We use that tier info to plan ahead, knowing what missions come up next tier is helpful with knowing what's needed, ie what to reflare/go find close to flip and can also help with stacking tiles...
  • liftindivaliftindiva Member Posts: 28
    The "For You" shop is pretty amazing, but it'd be even better if consumables were added with each shop; Or have a consumable "for you" shop once a season. Especially one with energy. Some of the tiers are ridiculously energy hungry. Grenades are always needed. Please consider adding a consumable with hero shops and weapon shops. Love the game. Thank you for some of the changes you've made. :)
    Jaycayduss