What is up with missions changing right after they appear

RedsWorldRedsWorld Member Posts: 175
For a while now epic out posts and bases will spawn and be epic for like a minute and god forbid me to go thru flares trying to collect energy to play them just for less then a minute later they are normal.  Or even better,  they are epic when I click on them just for them to give me a regular mission reward.  Why is this happening???  Why can’t they just be what they are until the timer ends?
MsMachete

Comments

• MorgenMorgen Community Manager, Staff Posts: 257
    Hi @RedsWorld, that sounds very frustrating :( I've seen a few players report it but we haven't been able to reproduce it internally yet. We will have to investigate and see what could be causing it.

In the meantime, I'd recommend to you and anyone else experiencing it to please reach out to our support team so we can have a look at your accounts - this will help speed up the investigation and also estimate the impact. Make sure to mention any patterns you've noticed (if any), for example - does it only happen with Epic missions or after using a Flare, a free-roam or completing any other action in the game? Any observations you have would help, thank you in advance!