🗣️ 19.0: General Feedback & Discussion Thread (Pro Patch 19.0 & Missions)

Comments

• StewartStewart Member Posts: 114
    Total joke moving away from google maps, this is what is around my house with the BIKE, before update I had 5-7 infestations, 5 crates and 8-12 encounters or rescues. will not be buyin BIKE again when it runs out for so few missions.
    Jaycaydussscottmag14CLAMHANDLERLootSpawn
  • ShortyKaiserShortyKaiser Member Posts: 141
    Ich verstehe nicht, wo das Problem ist, die Anzahl der Missionen wieder zu erhöhen bzw dafür Sorge zu tragen, dass unsere Hotspots wieder gespielt werden können und dass die Leuchten nicht die gleichen Missionen haben ist absolut inakzeptabel!!! Das ist ein Teamspiel und nicht Tetris!!!
    Geld ausgeben für irgendwas im Spiel macht absulut keinen Sinn und ist auch nicht erforderlich, da man sowieso nichts zu spielen hat.
    Aber dass hier niemand antwortet, außer, dass das Problem bekannt ist, geht gar nicht!! So geht man nicht mit zahlenden Kunden um! 
    LootSpawnRosieNu
  • DahliaDahlia OW Moderator Posts: 663
    LootSpawn.... I personally don't have answers for you as to why NG has made these decisions. 

Just like you I am simply a player in the game that happens to help moderate the Forums. I am not an NG employee, I don't have a say in the choices NG makes or how they do things.  I can and do make sure that what my fellow players are saying is conveyed to NG and that they are aware of your issues, concerns and feedback both positive and negative. 

I will continue to convey what the players are saying and share what information I am able to from NG. 
    BostonLvrCLAMHANDLER
  • StewartStewart Member Posts: 114
    It's not been discontinued, they just don't want to pay for it anymore is my guess...

https://mapsplatform.google.com/pricing/
    RosieNuCLAMHANDLER
  • LootSpawnLootSpawn Member Posts: 14
    Dahlia said:
    LootSpawn.... I personally don't have answers for you as to why NG has made these decisions. 

Just like you I am simply a player in the game that happens to help moderate the Forums. I am not an NG employee, I don't have a say in the choices NG makes or how they do things.  I can and do make sure that what my fellow players are saying is conveyed to NG and that they are aware of your issues, concerns and feedback both positive and negative. 

I will continue to convey what the players are saying and share what information I am able to from NG. 
    Right, understandable- and as I mentioned in previous comments, none of this directed at YOU. When I reply it’s geared towards NG in general, not you personally. I’m sure we all appreciate you forwarding concerns and your interactions here so please don’t see as an attack on yourself 
    BostonLvrCLAMHANDLER
  • EoghanEoghan Member Posts: 28
    Map is noy working outside populated areas. I lost roads and building. Going on a compass run is really really complicated with no landmarks. I will probably stop both paying and playing.
    RageBringerJaycaydussMsMacheteCLAMHANDLER
  • LootSpawnLootSpawn Member Posts: 14
    Ich verstehe nicht, wo das Problem ist, die Anzahl der Missionen wieder zu erhöhen bzw dafür Sorge zu tragen, dass unsere Hotspots wieder gespielt werden können und dass die Leuchten nicht die gleichen Missionen haben ist absolut inakzeptabel!!! Das ist ein Teamspiel und nicht Tetris!!!
    Geld ausgeben für irgendwas im Spiel macht absulut keinen Sinn und ist auch nicht erforderlich, da man sowieso nichts zu spielen hat.
    Aber dass hier niemand antwortet, außer, dass das Problem bekannt ist, geht gar nicht!! So geht man nicht mit zahlenden Kunden um! 
    ja, inakzeptabel.  NG will Ihr Geld jede Woche und jeden Tag, will es aber nicht dafür ausgeben, das Spiel so zu gestalten, wie es die Spieler wollen, und das Spiel zu verbessern, damit es das Geld wert ist
    ShortyKaiser
  • raunorauno Member Posts: 4
    This is a joke, before map update I used to be able to complete most of dailies when I opened the game. Had plenty of rescues and encounters around and like 3-4 spots for whisperer camp/infestation etc. Now I CANT REACH anything from home location, and i can see 3-4 missions when i scroll my screen. My motivation towards this game has been going down lately but i still logged in for dailies/weekly missions and these events but this is definately last nail in my coffin. And they dont even care, nothing will be done.

LootSpawnJaycaydussRosieNu
  • Sk1llionaireSk1llionaire Member Posts: 21
    Oh, and Bases/Camps/Infests are disappearing again before you finish them... Good times
    ShortyKaiserRosieNuCLAMHANDLER
    NG ihr solltet euch ganz schnell äußern und euch was überlegen, wie es ihr das Spiel wieder attraktiv macht !! Sonst seid ihr bald alleine hier!!!
    LootSpawnCLAMHANDLERRosieNu
    Totaler Mist der Kartenanbieter..alles grün, ich finde nichts wieder! 
    LootSpawnCLAMHANDLER
    Alles wird schlechter !!!!
    LootSpawnCLAMHANDLER
    Wenn man den Fernseher einschaltet und Nachrichten guckt, wirds einem schlecht und wenn man das Spiel öffnet wirds einem noch schlechter 🤮
    Das einzige was mich hier hält, ist mein super Team! Aber ich spare jetzt viel Geld. 
  • Ślonzok89Ślonzok89 Member Posts: 10

Tragedia!!!! Cieszę się, że nie kupiłem wcześniej motorku, gdy się skończył.... Porażka: ( Stracicie mnóstwo graczy: ( 
    JaycaydussLootSpawnPeterMS
  • raunorauno Member Posts: 4
    @maidmmm

That also has to be a joke, i can guarantee im as rural as it gets and ive NEVER had any problems with missions. Always had like 5-10 reachable from home and got most if not all dailies and even weekly missions done with 1 compass.

This change is nothing but greediness and showing no respect to their players. Atleast im done, people should act and show to nextgames that there is a point when enough is enough
    RageBringerCLAMHANDLERRosieNumaidmmm
    @paul3009 there is no reason for you to be rude to me. As I said before I am no different than all the rest of you. At the end of the day I am just a player in the game effected by these issues as well.  I just simply happen to be a player who helps moderate the Forums and tries to make sure that your voices are heard by NG. You don't have to like my responses but I will make them to acknowledge that someone is reading what is being posted. I can't give you answers or fixes that are outside of my ability to give. 
    DaniThornCLAMHANDLER
    edited September 16
    Dahlia, die negativen Kritiken sind alle nicht an dich gerichtet. 
    Es ist sehr ärgerlich für alle, dass NG sich nicht äußert zu der doch sehr heftigen, aber berechtigten Kritik von den Leuten, von denen NG mehr als profitiert. Der Umgang mit uns bezüglich dieses Updates, was alle wütend macht, ist sehr ignorant.
    Du bist die einzige, die antwortet und sich Mühe gibt, uns zu beruhigen, leider hilft uns das momentan nicht bei unserem schlimmen Spielproblem. 
    Ich denke, dass einige schon aufgehört haben.. Bei uns im Team haben seit Donnerstag einige neue reingeguckt, ich nehme an, weil sich ihr Team aufgelöst hat. Und das ist schade!!!
    Gruß Shorty 
    Könnt ihr nicht einfach den Radius erweitern? Oder will NG nicht, dass wir zufrieden sind? 
  • scottmag14scottmag14 Member Posts: 64
    ZERO crates at my house.  None.  I had 4 before.  Pls go back to the other map.  
    @ShortyKaiser

Right now the entire OW team is looking into and testing out what players are reporting as possible bugs and issues.  The CM is off for a few days so she unfortunately can't give you the response you are looking for right not. Please know I am sharing your posts and making sure that NG knows the players concerns and unhappiness. 

I understand this map is not at all what we have grown accustomed to. Unfortunately going back to Google provided map services isn't at all possible.  Goggle simply isn't providing that service anymore and that includes the data that was used in the old way missions and crates populated the map.  This means maps will look different because completely different information is provided by the map service (MapBox which uses OSM). Now NG can make adjustments but every adjustment can have both negative and positive effects for players and the game, the key is finding the balance and that may take some time.  MapBox as the map provider is here to stay and the types and locations of missions being different then on Google isn't going to change. 
    RageBringerMarbo417CLAMHANDLER
    Ich bin im Kreis gelaufen beim Wandern, weil ich nicht erkennen kann, wo ich bin, es sieht alles gleich aus, plötzlich war ich wieder zu Hause, für ein Leuchtsignal hat es nirgends gereicht.. Wandern macht kein Spaß mehr, das Spiel auch nicht!! 
    edited September 16
     funktioniert Pokemon mit Google Maps ???
    @ShortyKaiser I  don't believe Pokémon Go has ever used Google Map. I believe they use Open Source Maps along with data from their other game Ingress in creating their maps. Someone else might know more details then I do. 

@CLAMHANDLER I will reach out with your suggestion. The map is not able to go back to what it use to be, that just isn't a possibility. Which means there isn't going to be a permenant fix like some players believe should be (or can be).  We will have to adjust, hopefully with some solid feedback NG will be able to continue to adjust things to ease some of the gaps. 

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,903
    Can confirm that Pokémon Go does not use google maps.