Forum user name background story

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    I want to party with @mongo911.
    lmfgunnutSlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93

I'm glad that you're fine...I mean FINE haha!!

I think he feels a little weird about guild-hopping so to speak which I think is why he partially was waiting...but I also know he's still doing Outposts for a bit so I don't even think he was quite ready anyways...fyi I never recruit anyone unless we have room but he asked me about guilds and I was just explaining to him about them and some of the differences between certain guilds.

It's really up to him if you want to ask him though...btw what guild are you in out of curiosity? I don't think I've ever asked...
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited May 2016
    My guild is DMZ. We're so high up on the leaderboard that you can't see us :D
    And I did ask him, he said he was waiting for you.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    @masmith93

Okay cool...I only know a few but like I said I was curious :)

Unfortunately the only people I have any semblance of control over is my employees...and that is tenuous at best!! I guess if he changes his mind I'll tell him to message you...and then you can send me massive rewards for the referral :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    @masmith93 and @SlickRick

Yeah I've been busy doing outpost again tonight just trying to hold on #1 global ranking because now there are several people chasing my tail.
    But I feel I have enough cushion for 4 more days until next cycle reset. And I said before, I won't care about ranking anymore from next cycle period.
    Thus my plan is to spend more time in Weekly Challenge as a solo after end of current cycle so I can prepare for next council update.
    And @masmith93 don't laugh because most challenge stars I got was 30 because I got so bored right away. Thus I'm not even sure I can meet your challenge star requirement if I join your guild.
    Also I don't want to be a free loader and it's not fair to other guild members. I think a lot of guilds have at least 100 stars requirement, so I really need to push myself to see I can get at least 100 stars for week period. If I can achieve that, then I'll be ready for your guild because I'm not sure how long I have to wait for Rick's guild to have spot open.
    I'll ask you PM me when I feel I'm ready for your guild to find more about your guild and your guild mates. I think joining your guild may work out for me because
    1. I like your sense of humor.
    2. You seems to have compassion.
    3. You also went to another big ten school so we have some common ground.

@masmith93,
    I know I said a lot of words to express my thoughts and let me know what you think.

SlickRick,
    Please understand if I join her guild.
    No hard feeling, right?
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Omg this thread got huge and I can't read it all...

I'm Tammy.....just Tammy..

Cept when I'm drunk....then...

IM TAMMY!!!!! Hear me roar!!!

Lmao...not really...I'm a lightweight :)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Boruto
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    edited May 2016
    Lol, really some interesting and creative background stories!

Mine is just simple.... I'm From the Netherlands, known for the home of the Crazy Dutch. You know those orange dressed up drinking beer party people you see on tv during sports events or such. The orange lion is our national "mascotte"

I'm all sorts of crazy, and Dutch..... Sometimes the lion inside of me gets loose and roaaaars as well :p Hence the name CrazyD

Oh and i love to dance ... So the D stands for Dance as well, and yes back in the day i had some moves

In game name is different though, just my first name.
    (Re)tired
    Borutotammy
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @jester

Party wif me...

Well, there are certain bacchanal requirements...

#1 is a 5 second " beer / funnel " completion... ( always a crowd pleaser... )

#2 is a firm demonstration of " Ballance on a Balcony " ( not falling off while drunk, is a must... )

#3 the ability to talk to the police... when they arrive, because of " noise complaints "
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93BorutoOvidmikel
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    I am a Brit living in Mississippi, at work there are three guys called John, we have big John, crazy John and lastly me, limeyjohn .... Saves a lot of confusion
    edited May 2016
    @CrazyD

Oh I see you are a Dutch. Yeah I see those orange dressed people going crazy from TV when I watch speed skating event during winter Olympic Games. Haha but why orange? Is it related to national color?
    Anyway I like to watch them because my alma mator Illinois also uses orange as school color.
    Also I'd love to dance, and sometimes I go crazy during dance if I get drunk because I start doing jumping jack, haha it's s lot of fun but people stare me thinking what a crazy dude! Haha
    Wish you and I dance together with your move and my jumping jack.
    CrazyD
    @CrazyD

I've always enjoyed your soccer team fyi...especially Van Persie...and yes I know we're the only country that calls it soccer haha
    CrazyD
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    @Boruto

Hahaha yes would love to do some crazy move next to your jumpin Jack in the club! I allways love it when you see people thinking..... what did this guy had for drinks. I used to be a hiphop dancer but now the body doesn't move like my mind wants it to lol

Yes, orange is our national color originated centuries ago but really became known during world cup "football" ;) and Olympic Games, skating mostly. I guess the Dutch are known to know how to throw a party.

@SlickRick yes our soccer team has had some really good runs, especially with the flying dutchman van Persie. Lately they performed not so well. Yup i know the soccer/football discrepancy lol, have been nice discussions in our guild between Euro's And USA players
    (Re)tired
    BorutoSlickRick
    @CrazyD

Yeah it ebbs and flows with most of the top countries...and I can imagine those discussions...I'm glad it's getting bigger in the US but we have a LONG way to go to catch the traditional powers
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Muffin what about the qe cell in love and lived happily ever after part lol
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Hmmm name seems to be @muffin , not love muffin lol. Probably a tragic love story waiting to be told.... Or written
  • @Ovidmikel @Necroboogie ,sorry guys, no love lost, no stuffin Muffin, just a cautionary tale about judging a book by it's cover, or it's accent, as the case may be.
    Ovidmikel
    @Muffin

As someone who grew up in the North and now lives in the South I appreciated your tale!!
    [Deleted User]
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    @Muffin I need an artist to design my company logo...you still in that field ?

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    @Muffin

I'm so inspired by your story. Thank you.
    Appreciate from my heart for sharing your story.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    This is too funny not to share:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/10079/need-a-guild#latest
    I think I might quit my guild and join WTA
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesBoruto
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Hehehe, @masmith93 is that guild run by Scientology?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93ggbatsSlickRick
    @masmith93

I was contacted by WTA earlier and I think they treat guild very seriously. Why don't you join them and let me know how it is?
    masmith93
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    It's my middle name which I've used a lot as my player name in games over the years, so no change here, no creativity or interesting /crazy stories
    @lydia

What a cool middle name?
    I thought you got that name from some Greek mythology.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Sorry @Boruto will stop hijacking this thread. Really enjoy the stories.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    @TheLostOnes

Haha no problem. It's anyone's thread. Hope we get more cool & intriguing stories.
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    Haha @Boruto no it's real (creative parents) I have 2 middle names, other one is Estelle. I think Lydia means 'Woman of God' yet I'm a zombie killing atheist not living up to my name :smiley:
    Boruto
    @Lydia

Wow, both names are very special. Lucky you have such wonderful parents.
    Lydia