Forum user name background story

1235»

Comments

• DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    Hi,

I am and always will be a Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan!

(Unfortunately I'm old enough to have watched it when it first aired)

My forum name comes from a Buffy novel called The Lost Slayer which was written by Christopher Golden
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    So I am not all that creative when coming up with user names! I simply asked my oldest daughter to give me some ideas.. She was convinced that I was looking for a username for Tinder and was not happy.. Lol.. So she was no help.. I happened to have been binge watching the X-Men movies at the time.. Mystique being my favorite (tied with wolverine) character seemed like the perfect choice! :)

Love all these background stories! Definitely got a few laughs from many of them!! Haha!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    SlickRickBorutoCrazyDAndyMenshel
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Mystique

Good story!! Darn kids and their social media addictions!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Mystique
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Mystique

Haha I was wondering how you got the name. I guessed X-Men. And bingo. I'm also fan of X-man movies. Thanks.
    Mystique
    @TheLostSlayer

Now, I know why you like to play NML game. Poor walkers. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    This thread rules lol
    Boruto
    @AzBewbs

Can you show us more cool videos since I can't join your guild now? Please please. I need a laugh.
    masmith93
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    @Boruto videos and line stickers are my special gifts for all to share hehe. Maybe after I get off work today I can have something for you. Err nevermind after the Dbacks vs Yankees game I am attending tonight.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yea good stories here mine is initals of me wife & 2 kids & last name mines lame too
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd explain mine because I feel a little self-conscious about it :smiley:

I took the name in-game more-or-less randomly. I had zero intention of ever interacting with anyone through the game, let alone on forums. Probably my daughter was watching Peppa Pig at the time. I don't know. I just threw it in because I figured no one would ever see it.

Then I joined a guild, started raiding, and started posting here. Now I'm just Pig I guess.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    BorutoTheLostOnesmasmith93[Deleted User]
    @Pig

Glad to hear your story. I can also assume you are fan of outposts. ;)
    Thanks.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Moving to off-topic.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Teeceezy you posted in this thread which means that YOU have to tell us your user name background story!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93SlickRick
    It's a play on the nickname of the great Kanye West (Yeezy), which is also the name of his fashion and sneaker line. :grimace:
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Damn how gangster.. @Teeceezy ...drops mic on other thread!
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @Teeceezy any regrets in light of recent events?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I like you Gomez @Pig, you're funny.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRicklmfgunnutTheLostOnes
    No regrets whatsoever @masmith93. ;)
    SlickRick
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141

Yeah, that was a good one @mongo911! @masmith93 I don't think the vanilla people are listening. They are stoning out to the @capibara video.

Yes, my video crashed the forum... I suppose and my name is KP so sounds like capy and the slash in several languages is "barra"... So you get capybarra... Well.. Capibara of course
    @TheLostOnes

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.