Highest Body Count Achieved

So, what's the highest body count you've achieved?

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    jesterzoson
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited May 2016
    Misread.. In one farming mission? 1000 I think! I have a 2 year olds patience and can only hold out about 30 minutes..
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    AndyMenshel
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited May 2016
    there's a real world out there yanno :o

Edit: @mystique edited her post. Mine was in response to her 98K+ total zombie kills
    Back from 2016 :p
    @theRealBender lol.. You were quick to read that.. Edited at 3 mins.. You mean to tell me there is life after killing zombies? That's absurd!! :p
    LadyAquilaAndyMenshel
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    8750 kills in 7 hours, which equals 1250 kills each hour
    1250÷3 kills per overwatch = 417 turns per hour or 6.95 turns per minute
    That's one turn every 8.6 seconds for seven hours.

Amazingly enough it's about 8.6 seconds from when end turn is clicked until it shows up again.
    SlickRicktheRealBenderlmfgunnut
    @jester lol.. It's so late for me I can't even comprehend most of what you just said.. But it looks good! Thanks for doing all the math!! :D
    creativeusernameAndyMenshel
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    jester said:

8750 kills in 7 hours, which equals 1250 kills each hour

1250÷3 kills per overwatch = 417 turns per hour or 6.95 turns per minute

That's one turn every 8.6 seconds for seven hours.

Amazingly enough it's about 8.6 seconds from when end turn is clicked until it shows up again.

Way too analytical... but awesome.

Mystique
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    How did you manage that many kills per hour? No bathroom breaks?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @jester

You're absolutely killing me haha
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    edited May 2016
    @masmith93

Not me. Just from that thread. He must not have taken any bathroom breaks. Or he had assistance from other means.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Hmm auto click. I killed a couple hundred once. That was so boring I gave up on farming forever.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

jesterggbats
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    You left out the most important statistic @jester. How much XP did that generate?
    Look at the thread @masmith93 posted above.

Auto clickers are considered cheating, unless you can justify it with other contributions, apparently.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/4316/is-using-an-exp-bot-cheating/p4
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Holy balls...I've really wanted to go muumuu Homer Simpson and get one of these....

theRealBenderjester
    Dad, what are you doing?

Washing my fat guy hat.
    OneLessTitanlmfgunnutSlickRick
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I remember seeing that thread and being shocked that people would admit to cheating on the official forum. Later, when they introduced the ability to link your in game name to your forum account, I wondered if the purpose was to go back and get them.

Been gaming for a long time. Seen many well known players lose huge investment in time and money for using bots.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    I tapped end turn and ffwd for over 6 hours on 7.4 once while doing my annual walking dead marathon, not everyone uses auto clicker, some just hit those buttons over and over, but to be every 8.6 seconds it sure sounds like that
  • creativeusernamecreativeusername Member Posts: 87
    This was as far as my attention span would let me go
    ggbats
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Just going to point out here that @jester is painting the situation to his bias. He's just throwing a tantrum because I rejected his request to merge his guild with mine... Which made no sense considering my guild is full and doing better week over week.

Anyway, I clearly said 'over 7 hours' in my post, not exactly 7 hours. I'm not sure of the exact time spent because it was done in multiple sittings, and at no time did I even imply that this was done in a single sitting. All I said was the time spent farming was over 7 hours. The game won't even run for 7 hours in a single sitting without crashing. Don't believe me? Try it.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I don't get it. Is the 7 hours/more than 7 hours a disagreement over how long Homer's fat man hat needs in the washing machine?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ggbatsSlickRick