I love this game

I love this game.

I don't like being raided six times while I sleep.
I don't like ad videos that are just sexist (Swords of Chaos??? Serious?)
I don't like watching this silly wobbling crate while it takes 4 hours till it gets open!
I don't like there's no ad free version for paying customers.
I don't like there's not enough interaction possible between guild members.
I don't like to play THE SAME ... CHALLENGE MISSION again and again and again. What is the CHALLENGE with Level 18 survivors versus Level 3 (5...20) Walkers?
I don't like that because of that there's just not enough time to play the real challenging levels (where you can barely win).
I don't like some stange thing happened to the forum on Wednesday(?).
I don't like forum members don't support each other with this little "like" Link when they agree to something.
I don't like most players don't look at the forum at all.
I don't like that in a fight the camera switches just somewhere while you were already moving a player. Just leave the camera alone! ALONE!!!
I don't like that you shoot 5 guys in a row and the one with the lowes level survives, while all others are dead.

Just as I said:

I love this game.

If you love the game, too, and agree with some points feel free to LIKE. Thank you for your support.
theRealBenderTheLostOnesOvidmikelBorutosigmaphi465OndredggbatslazurJulialicious[Deleted User]masmith93RickGrimesxxxtunkymcbkhicksReinCapletonTam8Jaden

Comments

• sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    These are some really great points! I especially agree with the sexist video line. That ad is downright embarrassing...
    [Deleted User]Julialiciousmcbkhicks
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193

I love this game.

I don't like being raided six times while I sleep.
    I don't like ad videos that are just sexist (Swords of Chaos??? Serious?)
    I don't like watching this silly wobbling crate while it takes 4 hours till it gets open!
    I don't like there's no ad free version for paying customers.
    I don't like there's not enough interaction possible between guild members.
    I don't like to play THE SAME ... CHALLENGE MISSION again and again and again. What is the CHALLENGE with Level 18 survivors versus Level 3 (5...20) Walkers?
    I don't like that because of that there's just not enough time to play the real challenging levels (where you can barely win).
    I don't like some stange thing happened to the forum on Wednesday(?).
    I don't like forum members don't support each other with this little "like" Link when they agree to something.
    I don't like most players don't look at the forum at all.
    I don't like that in a fight the camera switches just somewhere while you were already moving a player. Just leave the camera alone! ALONE!!!
    I don't like that you shoot 5 guys in a row and the one with the lowes level survives, while all others are dead.

Just as I said:

I love this game.

^^ You speak to me from the whole heart! Thank you so much! I love this game too, but i am totally agree with all your points! And hey, i love to support you, cause you have so many good ideas here in the forum! - Always creative as hell! Thank you o:)<3

Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    the game is completely ad free for paying players....
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

theRealBender
  • RickGrimesxxxRickGrimesxxx Member Posts: 3
    null
    And i don't like giving 375 walkie talkies and getting only 2 epic survivors.....buying walkies ? Never.....
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Do you like being raided 13 times while you sleep, i sure do, its the beast
  • ReinRein Member Posts: 22
    Ha, others who laughed at that unbelievable T&A ad. Didn't they eventually blur out the tits and crotches? Ugh.

There's lots of things to not like, but every game has its quirks and NG does a really good job of addressing and correcting problems, much more than other mobile game devs. There was one Walking Dead game that was abandoned once people paid for it... I think they got one update, then nada. Or maybe it was one level, I don't know. The raiding wouldn't be a problem if the shield would work the way its supposed to and give you a chance to breathe, but what I've found seriously odd is that I have far more people raiding me now that my walkers are maxed and I have 18/17/17 legendary survivors guarding it. When I use my 16/14/15 combo, I hardly ever get anyone. I guess it has to do with how much influence/goods are offered as a reward, but could there be that much of a difference?

One thing that has to change is the fact that you can drop below a tier once you've reached it. I struggled to hit 3000 influence, spending massive amounts of gold on gas in the process, only to hit the mark, go to sleep awaiting my reward, and wake up to find out that I was raided and dropped down to 2992. Total BS.
    My NML Instagram | My NML YT Playlist | Guild: N/A
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
    ggbats