Zero Influence Issue fixed?

I know this post should go to outpost section but it's down now so here it is.
It seems that NG fixed zero influence issue recently.
For example, I raided Movado outpost 7 times tonight and each time giving me 15 influence but when I checked his influence he never lost single influence.
That means his outpost was run by a phantom bot.
I think that's why all of our high ranking players can manage to score very high influence compared to prevous cycle as shown in next two screenshots.

@Movado,

Can you check your battle log to see you got raided 7 times by me? I'm Hunter_DK in game name.
Thanks.

Does anyone else notice same thing I discovered?
Movadomasmith93

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2016
    @Movado

Congrats for being #1 global ranking. My 12 days of reign at top is officially over. Don't worry I won't chase you. The #1 place is all yours. I figure having someone other than me at top is good for this game since I was #1 at the Cycle 1.
    Plus I'll be busy upgrading my 2 newly acquired legendaries and I don't want to keep wasting my golds. But if you want to go for a master ranking, please go for it and I think it may be doable since zero influence issue is fixed now.
    I'll cheer for you how far you go up.
    Movado
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Hello @Boruto

7 times??...lol. It showed you raided me several times, but not 7 times.

I know it may not seem like it, but I really don't need/care for that #1 spot, so if you still want to go for it, then it's all yours, man. I just wanted to see if I could break 6,000, by taking on all the different top 99-Power max legendary survivor outposts. (I come from PvP world in other MMO games, so this is the closest we have to PvP chalkenge in NML, for entertainment).

You seem like a cool nice dude, I won't raid your outpost anymore if you want to go for the 1 spot. I can raid the players below you.

Thanks, goodluck, and have fun :smile:
    Boruto
    @Movado

Finally nice to hear from you.
    No, I don't care about #1 ranking anymore and my objective got changed. I need to start preparing for upcoming council update which means I need to start collecting legendary gear with base level 19 and playing more actively in weekly challenge.
    Thus I'll only raid outposts for TG but not for influence. So I won't raid your camp anymore if TG is 0. ;)

Best wish for you to finish #1 for this cycle.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I think the two of you should hold hands and sing Kumbaya around the campfire, lol. Just kidding, congrats to both of you. :smiley: My influence still drops when I get raided.
    BorutoggbatsTheLostOnesmasmith93
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    This community is just too sweet! No 1 and No 2 trying to hold the door for eachother :)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ggbatsSlickRick
    @SpacemanSpiff

Haha, thanks buddy.
    Yeah your influence should drop some amount in case some player raids your camp multiple times in a row. My battle log shows Movado took 2 influences from me within one hour time frame while I was sleeping and he probably raided my camp more than 3 times during that time. So I think the most influence you can lose is from total amount of two raids in case someone raids more than 3 times in a row. That's why I asked Movado in my previous post about what happened in his battle log when I raided his outpost 7 times in a row, and he said his battle log only shows less than 7 times so probably 2 times if he can confirm.
    I know it's confusing but that's best I can describe now.
    Movado
    @TheLostOnes

Haha, isn't that sweet? I've heard from other people that guild top ranking competition is very fierce and serous and I'm glad I'm not competing in the guild.
    TheLostOnes
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited May 2016
    Any input to OP's question? Fixed or no?
    Back from 2016 :p
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I can't speak for other players' experiences, but what @Boruto is saying seems to be correct. My Log shows he only raided me twice in a row during that timeframe that he mentioned, and I lost influence both times, but not 7 times. I've raided other people multiple times in a row before (as their name kept popping-up) but I don't think they've actually lost the amount of influence-stars of what I gained from them. Sometimes their name will change in the Log afterwards even though I know that's not who I raided. But this must be a recent change (if any), because I know in prior weeks, my log has shown same players raiding me 3-4 times in a row, with me losing infl/tg each time
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    everyone I see now has 20+ influence. I don't raid them for it, but it seems available now. I have 2800 or so...it could just be the range I'm in.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@theRealBender

Good question, I'm still waiting for the answer too.
    It seems like everyone is busy with radios and upgrading their acquired survivors. Lol
    @Movado

Thanks for your feedback. Now I think my assumption is correct. The names you see other than actual players are probably generated by computer.

For example, your outpost shows "Mon1ca" instead of Movado and @Doc_Pugh outpost shows "roberto". Haha very random names. I'm wondering what my outpost was named in your battle log?